53 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kasheli & Kalher, Mumbai : Location & Investment Prospects

Originally posted by bdbangera
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

To give you a little background its been one year I got married, myself and my wife's office both are located in Marol. Currently we stay in rented apartment near our offices. As every couple we dream of having our own flat but problem is budget. Though we are eligible to get 60+ lakh home loan but we don't have money for down payment to buy a flat costing 60 +. I was browsing housing.com and found there are many 1 bhk flats available in Kalher and Kasheli district for around 30 lakh (Rajlaxmi Complex / Chaturvedi Estate / Orchid Developers / Maitri Developers). This fits our budget and we can arrange downpayment for 30 lakh. Also the travelling time would be 1 hour one side which is fine for us.

I have talked to the builders and all the titles are clear and also home loans are readily available. Could you the real estate experts please guide us whether we are making the right decision or not ? Also if anyone has visited this site or owns a property in Kalher or Kasheli, could you please share your experience ?

Thank you so much !!
    You would be better off savings some more money for down-payment and then buy along the western line. Initially you could think of a smaller flat. Even 1 rk in good areas is ok as that will appreciate and would be easily saleable. In future as your income grows you could sell the 1rk and buy a bigger flat. You may even find something in Andheri East. Buy only something that can be easily sold as you will not get stuck in case of unforseen circumstances. Liquidity will be a question in kalher or kasheli

Comment

Khaler

Originally posted by Anup Unniraj View Post
      aniketk989; Did you visit Kalher?
      Nope not till now.
      Last edited August 16 2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• nitinghadage
        nitinghadage commented
        Editing a comment
        i ahve visited kalher and kasheli..visited CG park...maitri

Has anyone visited or invested in Maitri Park at Kasheli?

Comment

• nitinghadage
        nitinghadage commented
        Editing a comment
        yes i have visited maitri park...

If you want to invest go to Kalyan Shil Road which is in developing stage. All reputed builder have started there project.
      Last edited May 12 2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I don't know about technical and administration challenges for TMC to include Kasheli and Kalher in TMC, logically and practically kasheli and kalher is more near to majiwada as compared to Kasarwadavali. I have visited this area rates are too low because it comes under Bhiwandi and high rise is not allowed due to this. But Lodha Upper Thane project possession date they are saying is 2020 is promising and project i guess is near AnjurPhata bhiwandi this will be game changing I guess but not sure when practically things will change.

Comment

• dineshjamdar
          dineshjamdar commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi All..I am planning to purchase a flat in padmavati estate in Kasheli before Bhiwandi Toll naka. Since its in grampanchayat, can anyone suggest me about legal conditions of this project? Also has anyone already purchased flat in Padmavati estate?

Hi All.. Recently, I have booked a flat in padmavati estate in Kasheli before Bhiwandi Toll naka. Since its in grampanchayat, so I searched online about this Padmavati project and Kasheli gaon. From MMRDA site I got information that, there is one Multi Model Corridor road proposed (Virar to Alibaug) approx 80Mtr in width which is just passing on Padmavati estate, also near Ajmera project.

Other problem is that almost all project in this area has not yet recevied land NA, when I asked to Padmavati builder for land NA they said that NA is in process, same question I had asked to Maitri builder about land NA approval. They said that they have NA from gram panchyet according to me gram Panchayet NA is not valid they don't have legal right to give NA approval or building construction permission. MMRDA approval is only valid for building construction permission.

Now I am confused, should I cancel my booking or hold . please suggest if any one have better idea this area or project.

Comment

• anil.o
          anil.o commented
          Editing a comment
          In your above comment only, you gave answers to your questions.

Now its your call whether to cancel or hold.

• roshnimehra870
          roshnimehra870 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello ravi,
          Even I have booked a flat in Padmavati estate, Kasheli.
          I have heard the news that around 75-90 buildings are getting demolished or seized by TMC in Kasheli. I think padmavati is also coming under it. Registration process are stopped in bhiwandi sub registrar office for this area. Please contact me as soon as possible so that in case of problem all the buyers could stick together & fight.
          Last edited February 26 2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: Personal Information

• shaikhn789
          shaikhn789 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am from construction background...i will only suggest you to buy flat in RERA registered projects... Padmavat is also not registered ask them why are they not registering. In kasheli JMD Complex is rera registered with Title clear Certificate and approval from MMRDA for Construction

Please do not buy any properties in Kasheli. Goverment has banned the registration of that place. We had booked a flat over there but cancelled it at a loss of rs 1 lac. Builders are all fraud. these places do not have NA. Even the famous buildings/ societies do not have NA. They say that they have NA from gram panchayat which is not valid at all. We came to know about all the illegal constructions when we enquired regarding it in the bhiwandi sub registrar office.

If this post still doesnt convince you ppl. Go ahead and buy & be ready to face the consequences. We are regretting..

Comment

In Kasheli I have seen one legal project with collector approval. I have verified the same and about to book 2 flats for family . The name of the project is Swapna Nagari. please do not visit through any agents online . Visit directly to the sites through hoardings

Comment

Mess roads, dirty water, unsafe construction, trash decomposing on roads, tractor trolley for trash 1 in 2 km so always over flowing.
            Last edited September 23 2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Any one has Idea of Bhav residency of 36 bulider project , Each Builder is G+3, They shown the Survey number 15/2, 17/1/KA, 17/6 which is register in name of Vaisahli Thade & Leena Chandrakant Korde,..

They shown Collector letter of construction approved by Shaishkant Gaikwad,

Teshildar Approval , PM Aawas Yogana is applicable, Aritect name is SN Dixit (Reg:-ca75/464) .

development agreement of Landload & Bulider which is made in 06/06/2019.

Power of atterony etc.

They will finance the loan from Fedaral Bank, Elderwise Toyo Bank , Co-operative bank fo Maharashtra, Bandan Bank & other Finance.

I had taken the lawyer to verify the property paper which is okay from him.

Still i had doubt to purchase the property as new fraud heared from Social media about kalher & Kasheli..

Can any one had any information about Amarnani bulider purchase the land in kalher which is in dispute & which part of land he had purchase.

Or finally can i buy the property of Hold to purchase the same as they said MMRDA is still not appicable in there area..

Please reply details is attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X