Sort by :
Filter by :
- It is a scam !
Stay away from it.CommentQuote0Flag
- any reasonsOriginally Posted by home4sunilStay away from it.
any reasons for advising so?CommentQuote0Flag
- I think there is no scam and that the project is genuine.
4000 seems ok price for the project. As it is pre-booking, you are being quoted a lower price. They will still need clearances and initial booking success for the project to be underway.
30 towers will mean a congested development but if you are keen on the locality, go ahead. As for any under-construction project do a careful homework before you book. Good Luck.CommentQuote0Flag
- the actual possesion date when i booked my flat at Orchid Ozone was Dec 2011 and then suddenly a week later we were told the possesion will be Sep 2012. The rate is quite good, but the maximum size of a 2 BHK flat is about 886 sq ft. i also read in the document that a fine of 25K is implied if you use a window AC!CommentQuote0Flag
- 4000 is the best price when you are out of Mumbai
If you have seen the congestion in Mira road area, you will stay away from it. Also, basic amenities like water, clear roads and less pollution should take precedence to any amenities that the builder provides - gym, swimming pool, club house, etc..CommentQuote0Flag
- hey cooldude & deepstar
if you guys check orchid ozone location, its adjacent to Dahisar highway and not in Miraroad. this may call for some re-considerations.:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Accessible location
Advantage is of location i think.. Its on highway..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by leenaubthe actual possesion date when i booked my flat at Orchid Ozone was Dec 2011 and then suddenly a week later we were told the possesion will be Sep 2012. The rate is quite good, but the maximum size of a 2 BHK flat is about 886 sq ft. i also read in the document that a fine of 25K is implied if you use a window AC!
Now they say possession date is 2012 Dec
You have just read about about AC have you read the agreement document it realy a one sided agreement and possession date is given as 2014 and 1 year of grace period. Plus there some alteration in the layout and i called for Blue print it is diffrent then what they showed before please check this in agreement.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Roshan,
I have booked a flat just yesterday in Orchid Ozone and they told me the possession is in Sep 2012....the guy was talkin bout some new kind of construction technology...som machine they are importing from Singapore because of which the construction work, after the podium, will start at a faster pace. Maybe you can check it out with them once again....do let us know as well. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- DB Realty near Dahisar
this is funny .installing a window a.c and paying a fine of 25000.they are just postponing the delivery every month.frankly they are dubious realty company.God save all buyersCommentQuote0Flag
- maybe they are using the prefab technology which is massively used in singapore. some civil engineer on this forum can help. i have heard it has load bearing walls ! (i might be wrong) .. i also heard its used in magarpatta city, pune
here are some links
maybe this is the future of construction ?Originally Posted by neil1609Hi Roshan,
the guy was talkin bout some new kind of construction technology...som machine they are importing from Singapore because of which the construction work, after the podium, will start at a faster pace.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi manoos.thanks for the info.but what are your views on the fine of 25000 if you install window a.c .are they constructing a central a.c building or are they expecting everyone to have split a.c in mira roadCommentQuote0Flag
- i think its a minor issue. availability of basic facilities and timely completion of the project must be of a much higher concern.
plus this rule sounds ridiculous. also lodha which is just opp of this complex does have central AC. so mayb they might be planning the same.
did u check their website or brochure ?Originally Posted by ravikishanhi manoos.thanks for the info.but what are your views on the fine of 25000 if you install window a.c .are they constructing a central a.c building or are they expecting everyone to have split a.c in mira roadCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Manoos,
Thanks for the links of prefab...looks like this is wht the DB guy was sayin. What he was sayin is that this new technology will reduce manual labour and will thus save time... was talkin bout some panels. Guess you can call them up and inquire about it.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Not heard from them about any new Technology anyways will check out with them i hope its not a new gimmick as usual to cover up the slow progress and AC issue is minor issue in by the time we get procession nobody is going to use window AC anyways it will be outdated but they surely will not have centralized AC system its not there in site or brochure. Bigger issue is procession as our hard earned money is invested here.
I getting problem from HDFC for loan they say Blue print and CC which gave them is of Land not the Building and you say we have tie up with Orchid Ozone property In this age where coustomere satisfaction is taken care this people will make you run for small small thing and they are not ready to disburse amount now. They are not co operative as well. very bad experience. Anybody has such experience please share with us.CommentQuote0Flag