Guys,

Just visited mantri park in goregaon yesterday so wanted to post my experience.

The location seems good with clean air but the neighborhood is comprosed of mhada and other low income group properties and they are going no where.
The construction quality is a little lop sided, not the standard you expect these days.
They are quoting rate of 6300 plus floor rise of around 25.
The loading on the flats is pretty high too and by my estimate is 35%.
They show that most of the flats are booked and I saw a few flats occupied.
Water seems to be an issue right now. They are supplying tankers for household chores and bisleri water for drinking purposes.

I am not sure if I am going to buy but this is a contender.

Anyone staying or contemplating to buy in mantri park pls post your experience.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had visited Mantri Park in August 2009. I agree with your observations on neighbourhood and the quality of construction. In particular, the layout of the flat was very disappointing.

At that time, they were talking of further expansion of project. I am not sure whether they still have the plans.
    CommentQuote
  • mantri park is a classic case clever builders, if one follows hindustan times you could see the trend, this considering brokers are discounting the same damn thing by 1k !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Mantri park here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/34686-mantri-park-mantri-realty-goregaon-east-mumbai?t=36467
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote