Last updated: December 23 2015
33 | Posts
8393 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalyan Mumbai Prospects

Hello Friends,

I would like to know your opinion about investing in Kalyan (West). The projects which I am looking for are Raunak City, Rutu Riverside. Both these projects are like mini townships and away from Railway station and old Kalyan. Can you please give your valuable feed back on these projects and pros and cons in investing in mini townships??

Is it worth investing in such mini township projects or other projects like Vasant Valley, Triveni or projects of 2 to 3 buildings??

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
    Last edited December 13 2016, 05:02 PM.

Re : Kalyan Mumbai Prospects

Better buy on GB road rather than buying in Kalyan. Many projects available around Kasarvadavali/ovala/bhayandar pada on GB road, at almost the same price as kalyan.

Comment

Thanks Guys for sharing your opinion.

But I checked the rates in these mini city and they are quoting Rs 4500/- per sq-ft base price + floor rise + development charges + parking charges. Summing up all these comes to Rs 5000/- per sq-ft.

Is this good rate for city like Kalyan ???

Comment

Can Senior Experts give their valuable comments on this?

Thanks.

Comment

You can definitely go in for Kalyan. Any ready possession 1BHK near stations (2-3kms) will come to 35 lac inclusive of everything. And 2 BHK till 50 lacs. Agra Road has a definite scope for appreciation since lots of showrooms and malls are coming up there.

Khadakpada and other areas are also good but are new comparatively. As someone has mentioned transport is a problem to these areas.

GB Road and thane is congested. Coming from GB Road to Thane station is painful. Also rates are saturated there. Rates in Kalyan can definitely go up as it is easy for something to go from 4k to 8k than 8k going to 16k.

Official rates near about station is 4850.
          Last edited November 10 2015, 06:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

How can Hiranandani medows be compared to any project in Kalyan? Investing at base price of 8,300 psf (which will become almost 10,000 psf all inclusive) and investing 4,500 psf (which will be 5100 psf all inclusive) is a different ball game all together.

And plesae don't confuse GB road with growth because it is a very very long road. I think almost 15 kms long. Only around Hypercity, which is about 11 kms from station, do the prices start falling below 5,000 psf. Commuting from station to that area takes almost 40 minutes and makes no sense.

Kalyan (if your budget hovers around max 35L) is the best option. Raunak city looks a great project to me because the price is around 4,500 or 4,600 psf (base price). They have some fantastic projects in thane. Adharwadi is an upcoming area so enter with a 5 year perspective at least. Other projects like Yogi Dham etc are too costly.

Raunak would be my suggestion based on your specific question about Kalyan.
            Last edited November 10 2015, 06:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello Keshiba,

Thanks for your valuable insight. Can you also guide us on Rutu Riverside/ Riverview Classic projects?

Comment

Originally posted by dubeyrahul12 View Post
                Hello Keshiba,

Thanks for your valuable insight. Can you also guide us on Rutu Riverside/ Riverview Classic projects?
                Riverview Classic I do not have any idea.

About Rutu I can speak as I used to own a flat on GB Road (Thane) made by Rutu. They are above average developers and I lived in that flat for 5 years before selling it. I would say that I was satissfied with their construction quality and loading was also less. So going purely by their track record I don't see why you can go wrong with the kalyan project.

However, compared to Raunak group they would rank lower. Raunak's projects are premium and they have excellent track record iin maintaining that quality.

I do not know what your budget constraints are, but if you can afford Raunak city then go for it, evevn if it is at a premium.

Comment

anyone have the latest prices for raunak city & rutu riverside

Comment

Best Place to stay in kalyan is Khadakpada. Adharwadi is also good option, only negative point about adharwadi is the jail because of that, area is not that much happening as compared to khadakpada.

At khadakpada you can acess Cinemax,Poddhar School, Naturals Icecream , Mcdonald, KFC , Reliance Fresh and very soon DMart.

Wayle Nagar also very near to khadakpada just 1 km distance and good place to stay. Vasant Valley in Wayle nagar is very good place to stay

Typical Rates for New construction flats near Khadakpada circle and Wayle nagar for high end luxurious apartments is approx 6500 Rs psft

Before buying any flat in above areas, request you to visit Tharwani Rosalie & Riverdale complex.I am sure you gonna stunned by looking at the amenities they provided in their complexes. Replica of Hiranandani style.
                    This Complex consist of 30 high rise towers (both rosalie & riverdale) rates will be approx 5100 Rs psft. and it is located inside the Godrej Hill
                    Barave river is closed to above complex and moreover new Lifestyle City by Nirmal lifestyle is just 2 km from this area once the proposed bridge between kalyan and Nirmal lifestyle is build.
                    Every 10 mins there is a Private Bus service for commuting to station at 10 Rs
                    Moreover Kalyan railway station has best parking facilities for two wheeler in whole Mumbai. From Bike,Scooty it merely takes 10 mins drive.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X