Upcoming Projects by Hiranandani Developers in Powai, Mumbai

Last updated: June 28 2017
31 | Posts
15490 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects by Hiranandani Developers in Powai, Mumbai

All - Any idea about the new launch in Powai by HIranandani ? Any information wud be great .
    They have launched some 1 n 2 BHL lake facing
    Last edited January 16 2017, 12:15 PM.

Re : Upcoming Projects by Hiranandani Developers in Powai, Mumbai

Just a question.. Has Hiranandani been permitted by High court to resume selling flats in Powai ? What about the Mhada flats which court required Hiranandani to deliver ?

I guess this is pre-launch assuming he will complete the mhada portion in 2-3 yrs and then court will vacate the stay and then he will get full CC permissions etc..

Has anyone seen the Mhada flats Hiranandani is building ? May be worthwhile to find out if that is being honoured or not because I don't think High court will budge without the low cost flats to be built as per original plan.

Comment

Believe it has been launched at 20,000 psf (1 BHKs start at 1.22 Crores and 2 BHKs at 2.66 Crores)

Comment

How is the project. Is it make seance to invest in this project by considering following:

1) Possession after 5 years
        2) Market rake of other property in Powai
        3) Rate o return on investment

Comment

You judge .. If the rate is 20k its way too steep .. In 5 years you might get 30k - 32k on possession ( assuming 10% - 12% per year ) and if you are lucky and Indian economy starts reviving then 40k .. But do you honestly feel people will buy at 40k in Powai ?? Cant judge its very tricky ..

Comment

4 towers coming up.

1BHK carpet at approx 360sqft (builtup is ca. 600) price 17k 2 BHK approx 740 (built up is 1200sqft) price 20k

Cost of 1 bhk is 1.20cr, 2 bhk 2.73 cr

All close to Delphi/ HFS

Will be directly sold by Hiranandani

Possession in 4.5 years.

Construction approvals in place upto 20 floors

Looks like there is a flurry of projects in Powai with some action by Hiranandani, Supreme, Bhagtani, Pashmina etc. too much supply suddenly

Comment

nahaar amrit shakti works out to b superior on a ROI basis. but yes since the premise is on hiranandani.....its a good deal at 20k....

Comment

I heard the 1 bhk is actually 1 BK.... I guess these will bee mhada flats

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                  You judge .. If the rate is 20k its way too steep .. In 5 years you might get 30k - 32k on possession ( assuming 10% - 12% per year ) and if you are lucky and Indian economy starts reviving then 40k .. But do you honestly feel people will buy at 40k in Powai ?? Cant judge its very tricky ..

Rates are already 30k+ for hiranandani structures in Powai. In 5 years time it will be 40k easy

Comment

Look at the rates.... Add all charges and stamp duty to it.. It will be outrageous.. People seem to afford it... Also you have to pay 5 Lakhs token and 19% within a month.. THat would be 70 to 75 lakhs.. another 21% in a year which is another 75 to 80 Lakhs and then based on construction linked payments.. Mumbai seems to be only for the rich.. Neither me nor any of my friends can afford this kind of money.. but I am not saying that this will be sold .. People except me seem to have the money

Building Name View Flat Type Flat No. Budget Range (Rs.)

Atlantis Lake Facing 2BHK 1, 2, 8 , 7, 9, 10 3.40 Cr. Onwards
                    Garden Facing 2BHK 6, 11, 12 3.03 Cr. Onwards
                    Garden Facing 2BHK 3, 4, 5 2.73 Cr. Onwards

Belicia Lake Facing 2BHK 1, 2, 7, 8 3.62 Cr. Onwards
                    Garden Facing 2BHK 3, 4, 5, 6 2.99 Cr. Onwards

Tamara Lake Facing 2BHK 4, 5, 6 3.62 Cr. Onwards
                    Garden Facing 2BHK 1, 2, 3 2.89 Cr. Onwards

Note: The Budget range may vary subject to availability at the time of booking

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X