Collapse

Upcoming Projects by Hiranandani Developers in Powai, Mumbai

Last updated: June 28 2017
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Upcoming Projects by Hiranandani Developers in Powai, Mumbai

Only ADALIA A & B has 1 bhk apartments. 1 bhk is actually 1 room/kitchen (open kitchen concept). I don't think that living room and/or bedroom has balcony either. Also, this 1 room kitchen has only one bathroom. It's not a master bedroom. Behind ADALIA A & B, and TAMARA Towers, there is pumping station for BMC sewage. See the attached layout plan.

I personally don't think it's worth paying 1.23 cr++ (for garden facing)/1.43 cr++ (for lake facing) for 1 room kitchen there. And even if from investment point of view, I will not pay 2.48 cr (assuming Rs. 40000 psf rate after 4 yrs) for 1 room kitchen after 4 yrs even if it's hiranandani.

I would rather invest in Nahar projects. That neighborhood is also coming up very well and very close to Hiranandani, Powai. After 3-4 yrs, it would really be good. Also, you can have the advantage of 80:20 / 75:25 HDFC scheme in most Nahar projects.
    Attached Files

Comment

Where can i find more information on Nahar Mumbai projects and also about 80:20 / 75:25 HDFC scheme.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi,
        I live at powai and here are my views:

1) Nahar DOES NOT deliver good returns atleast now. there is an entry and exist cost in nahar ( builder has veired transfer charges plus he charges multiple unknow charges. please visit nahar buyers forum at facebook and read all comments from harassed people so much so that he gave fake OCs to buyers of lilac, laurel, janquline & jamaica so as to get monies.

2) Below are rental returns pls comare and see for your self:
        2bhk Nahar =30-32K, Raheja: 35-40K, Hiranandani=75-80K. you can also compare rentals as return on capital:
        Nahar 2BHK: 1.8 Cr, Raheja: 2 Cr, Hiranandani:3 Cr.

3) Nahar has pollution from kharani nagar smoke coming out and visible to all plus 5 time/ day loud noise to wake you up from 4 mosques.

4) Hiranandani is supposed to make 1800 flats, 350 to go to govt per supreme court order, you can see those flats being constructed on the uphill road to ghatkopar, right hand side.

5) If one can afford ( i can not afford a 2bhk) hiranandani has delivered over 17% annualised returns over last couple of years, plus rental yields are really good. rates of nahar & raheja got upward push only last year at the back of L&T launching at 14,000 which is now 17,200.
        otherwise they were almost stagnant.
        I am enclosing a cost sheet that i got from hiranandani powai office,only issue in my head is ( per all legal documents hiranandani has no where been told to sell these flats at xyz rates except the 350 flats for govt) these flats are not so called affordable but yes are at attractive price given re-sale is at 30K.
        Attached Files
        Last edited June 8 2014, 05:32 PM. Reason: linked to FB group

Comment

20 k sounds quite good considering ready properties are at about 30k at Hiranandani Powai... Are these new buildings part of the overall Hiranandani Gardens development? Or are they at some other location? If they are part of the same development then it definitely makes sense to buy... Hiranandani has been able to maintain the wh

Comment

Originally posted by bomdel View Post
            Hi,
            I live at powai and here are my views:

1) Nahar DOES NOT deliver good returns atleast now. there is an entry and exist cost in nahar ( builder has veired transfer charges plus he charges multiple unknow charges. please visit nahar buyers forum at facebook and read all comments from harassed people so much so that he gave fake OCs to buyers of lilac, laurel, janquline & jamaica so as to get monies.

2) Below are rental returns pls comare and see for your self:
            2bhk Nahar =30-32K, Raheja: 35-40K, Hiranandani=75-80K. you can also compare rentals as return on capital:
            Nahar 2BHK: 1.8 Cr, Raheja: 2 Cr, Hiranandani:3 Cr.

3) Nahar has pollution from kharani nagar smoke coming out and visible to all plus 5 time/ day loud noise to wake you up from 4 mosques.

4) Hiranandani is supposed to make 1800 flats, 350 to go to govt per supreme court order, you can see those flats being constructed on the uphill road to ghatkopar, right hand side.

5) If one can afford ( i can not afford a 2bhk) hiranandani has delivered over 17% annualised returns over last couple of years, plus rental yields are really good. rates of nahar & raheja got upward push only last year at the back of L&T launching at 14,000 which is now 17,200.
            otherwise they were almost stagnant.
            I am enclosing a cost sheet that i got from hiranandani powai office,only issue in my head is ( per all legal documents hiranandani has no where been told to sell these flats at xyz rates except the 350 flats for govt) these flats are not so called affordable but yes are at attractive price given re-sale is at 30K.
            Thank you for sharing the cost sheet.

It seems that the Adalia building is for the government's 350 flats order that would be sold to the low income group or for rehabilitation. That is why the carpet area is barely 376 sqft hence the affordable prices for the flats in that building so that low income people can also purchase it.

It would be safer to give Adalia a miss, they will probably have Mhada type sale/resale restrictions. May be this would be clearer when the project is launched.
            Last edited June 9 2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

govt ones are on up hill road that leads to ghatkopar, in the image above can you see a blue cluster looking like inverted U? that's the one for govt/ministers

Comment

I have seen people crib over prices , yes they are expensive for you and for me but not for everyone. Last 2 years we have seen various arguments and discussions on why one should not buy this and should not buy that cos its too expensive but the fact is Mumbai RE continues to outperform. You get flats for 15k , 25k and 40 k in powai and there are buyers for all of them for various reasons. Comparing Nahar to HN is not the right way cos HN has its own charm and class which no one can offer and hence comparing it with lake homes or Nahar is nothing but fooling yourself. For most of us its about having a 2bhk or a 3bhk in powai but for few its abt having a 2/3bhk in Hiranandani powai and there is nothing wrong with it cos some one can can afford it . Just like some one buys a BMW and someone buys a Skoda or VW , its more than a four wheeler , there is more to it which a Maruti Owner will never understand or would not want to understand easily.

Comment

Could not stop myself from posting this , please do take it easily ( I cant even afford a normal 1/2bhk)

Maruti Alto User sees a BMW wah kya gaadi hai - Normal 2bhk owner seeing HN , wah kya building hai
                  Alto user kya pick up hai BMW ka - Normal 2 bhk owner kya garden hai HN main , kya clubhouse hai idhar
                  Alto user lekin bahut mehnga hai - Normal 2bhk owner , HN kuch jyada hi mehenga hai .
                  Alto is low on maintainence , HN main maintainence main hi lag jayegi.
                  Alto user - afterall kitne din use karega pick up ko , yeh bhi car hai jo destination pe leke jati hai - Normal 2 bhk owner , kitne din use karega Club house , garden ko , raat ko toh sona hi hai 2bhk idhar ya udhar.

Comment

Ha Ha.. Quite true.. Sometimes project prices confuse me..

For example difference between Nahar and Lake Homes in prices.. I never could figure why Lake homes had a premium over Nahar..

Originally posted by Metallica View Post
                    Could not stop myself from posting this , please do take it easily ( I cant even afford a normal 1/2bhk)

Maruti Alto User sees a BMW wah kya gaadi hai - Normal 2bhk owner seeing HN , wah kya building hai
                    Alto user kya pick up hai BMW ka - Normal 2 bhk owner kya garden hai HN main , kya clubhouse hai idhar
                    Alto user lekin bahut mehnga hai - Normal 2bhk owner , HN kuch jyada hi mehenga hai .
                    Alto is low on maintainence , HN main maintainence main hi lag jayegi.
                    Alto user - afterall kitne din use karega pick up ko , yeh bhi car hai jo destination pe leke jati hai - Normal 2 bhk owner , kitne din use karega Club house , garden ko , raat ko toh sona hi hai 2bhk idhar ya udhar.

Comment

Rates for Hiranandani Zen seems to be moving up, received new price list from their sales office, some flats ( non lake facing ones which were reasonably priced ( comparative to lake facing ones) have gone up by 250, Atlantis garden facing one ..was my first choice have moved up by 500 P/Sq ft ..means cost for 2 bhk moved up by 6 lacs further up, reason given is less inventory left seems people are buying for brand name. One BHK lake facing ones prices have also moved up.

Building Name View Flat Type Flat No & Sq.Ft Rate

Atlantis A Front Facing 2BHK 4,6 = 740 & 5 = 750 22750+150
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 1,3 = 740 & 2 = 750 20500+150

Atlantis B Front Facing(Below 8th Flr) 2BHK 4,6 = 740 & 5 = 750 25000+200
                      Lake Facing(Above 8th Flr) 2BHK 4,6 = 740 & 5 = 750 27500+200
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 1,3 = 740 & 2 = 750 21500+150

Adalia A Lake Facing 1BHK 5,6,7,8 = 376 20900+150
                      Garden Facing 1BHK 1,2,3,4 = 376 17900+100

Adalia B Lake Facing 1BHK 5,6,7,8 = 376 20900+150
                      Garden Facing 1BHK 1,2,3,4 = 376 18900+100

Belicia Lake Facing 2BHK 1,2,7,8 = 740 27500+200
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 3,4,5,6 = 740 22750+150

Tamara Lake Facing 2BHK 4,6 = 740 & 5 = 750 27500+200
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 1,3 = 740 & 2 = 750 22750+150

Venatta A Lake Facing 2BHK 4,6 = 740 & 5 = 750 27500+200
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 1,3 = 740 & 2 = 750 22750+150

Venatta B Lake Facing 2BHK 3,4 = 740 27500+200
                      Garden Facing 2BHK 1,2 = 740 22750+150

Payment Schedule
                      Down Payment 19%
                      After Plint Completion 21%
                      Slabs (21 equal Installments) 55%
                      Possession 5%
                      Total 100%

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X