Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Last updated: July 15 2019
390 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Originally posted by shijuhome View Post
    Hi Friends,

Anyone recently booked a flat in Rainforest?
    Do you think prices will go up during festive season /year end..?

I've shortlisted rainforest to purchase however its little out of my budget and would this be a good project, as I Intend to purchase to stay there.
    Project being little interior, passes through Chawls /slums area worries me on accessibility or resale in case have to sell the flat

Not recently but I booked last year, 14 months ago.
    RE prices have been stagnant last year and half or so and this project is no exception.
    Not sure but doesn't look like prices will go up till project takes good shape.

Being interior with Aarey view was something I was looking for so that actually appealed in my case, was bit concerned with small patch of slum on one side but after frequent visits felt bit comfortable as people looked OK and was more comfortable from security point of view as Police camp / quarters are opposite that patch.

Not sure if co-incident but whenever visited always came across some Trainee Policemen walking on internal road (Woodland Avenue) which made me feel safe

I booked at 13.5K base rate last year... what rate you are getting?

Comment

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

They started with 14500 however the final base rate quote given is 13.7 + floor rise.. Very few 2BHK Aarey facing flats are available.. Internal facing flats are available though. Their JV (Guru Prerna) have blocked few flats which they are not releasing.. might take out once rest get sold out and quote high price for these ones also to inflate property cost in the market.

I spent good amount of time interacting with locals / shops there enquiring about the place n safety. They had good feedback on safety, peace and close by Bhawani Nagar crowd.

Did anyone ask what would be the club house overall size and play area?
      Last edited August 15 2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Tentative land allocation explained to me during pre sale was as below (of course nothing was in writing)

Plot size 4.5 Acres

~ 0.5 Acre goes to BMC for Public Ground/Park
        ~ 1 Acre would be covered by 10 Towers
        ~ 1 Acre would be covered by Internal Road between Building 1 (towards Aarey) and Building 2 (towards Bhawani Nagar)
        ~ 1 Acre would be covered by Common passage / Podium etc.
        ~ 1 Acre for Common amenities (Landscape Gardens, Play Area , Clubhouse, AV Room, Swimming Pools etc.

If I remember correctly I was told Club House+ AV Room would be ~ 20,000 Sq ft. with Swimming Pools on roof top.

Are they still saying same thing or new version in 2016

Comment

KK, Unfortunately I missed stressing on this point. Will be visiting coming weekend and will get clarity on internal Club house + play area facilities.. Their brochure says a lot, but wonder where is the space.. (Viewed through gmaps)..

They are still not allowing to check / walkin construction premices.. I saw the aerial view(gmaps) however not much visibility on space usage backside..

Last time the mentioned on building a sample flat by Sept / Oct.. Work might have started..

Comment

I am having 1 bhk in j tower at present got demand for 2nd basement slab heared they have cc til ground floor that means there will be demand for1 more slab does any one having idea how much time they are requiring to get further cc just to calculate the time frame for upcoming demands thnks

Comment

If building 2 (I & J) follows the same CC pattern as building 1 ( A to H). 1st CC upto top of upper stilt , 2nd CC upto 10th floor in 5.5 months, next CC probably for all floors after 10th floor is completed.

As per communication from RM they have got IOD for 16 floors in case A & B and 15 for rest wings, further CC shouldn't be a problem and would be received as construction milestones achieved 20-30 days per floor.

Comment

Thnks sir for updates! Can any one update on forum about the date of possession given on agreement as I have not done agreement yet for tower J?
                Last edited August 17 2016, 12:50 PM. Reason: clubbed another post

Comment

Originally posted by dr_achal
                  Can any one update on forum about the date of possession given on agreement as I have not done agreement yet for tower j
                  Not sure about J wing however as per agreement for I wing Delivery month is March 2019. As I & J are part of same building # 2, I would assume should be same for J.
                  Last edited September 28 2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

What are the experts take on the suitability of open kitchen (as in the RF layout) in the Indian context?
                    Last edited September 28 2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Rarely we see such configuration atleast in India due to obvious reason we know with Indian Style of Cooking. Kanakia Sales guys were ok with owners creating a wall or dividers between Living room and Kitchens.. There are creative ideas how you can make such configurations look good.. I can share few pics of recent sample flats i clicked from other reputed builder.

This has its own Pro's & Con's.. In New generation its good as Family members spending time in Kitchen can be part of Living room activities or watch TV at the same time... But its a personal choice, You definitely need to get your Wifes approval before you book such an apartment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X