Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Last updated: July 15 2019
390 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Can someone help me with understanding what is the current rate for 2bhk in kanakia rainforest now (all inclusive)?

Comment

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Originally posted by joan maxie View Post
      Hi anybody has the copy of the joint venture agreement between Guru Prerna and Kanakia. I will be obliged if any one could post it
      thanks
      Having seen the JV Agreement, as a Buyer in this Project what is your positive and negative take from it ?

KK

Comment

• joan maxie
        joan maxie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure there are couple of grey areas and working on them. i will upload once i get some more info and docs under RTI

Originally posted by kapil1409 View Post
      Can someone help me with understanding what is the current rate for 2bhk in kanakia rainforest now (all inclusive)?
      Price appreciation wise I don't think this project is exception to the RE market.
      Price is almost stagnant since official launch.
      Have not verified recently but should be in same range of 13.5K to 14K base cost so all inclusive 2BHK on 1st floor should be around 1.7 Cr for ~1000 saleable.

Pace of constriction is very good and better than other projects and developers so may be some price appreciation when Project is nearing completion in 2018.

Comment

• kapil1409
        kapil1409 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks KK for the information

Dear sir would like to know from people having flats in a,b,c etc wings how fast was the demands.as received demand for 2 nd slab for J wing but received pre intimation for 3rd to 6 th slabs in this month only do they are using Mivan technology and also they give 10 days time each time to pay the demands or they send demands for 2 slabs at one go.this is to plan my funding pls suggest thnks

Comment

Originally posted by dr_achal View Post
        Dear sir would like to know from people having flats in a,b,c etc wings how fast was the demands.as received demand for 2 nd slab for J wing but received pre intimation for 3rd to 6 th slabs in this month only do they are using Mivan technology and also they give 10 days time each time to pay the demands or they send demands for 2 slabs at one go.this is to plan my funding pls suggest thnks
        Hi,

Yes, they are using MIVAN technology and pace of construction is pretty fast, on an average two slabs per month.

They give grace period of 10 days from the date of demand raised but not necessary you would get 10 days for each slab as they do raise demand for multiple slabs on same date e.g. I received demand for 3 slabs together last month with same due date.

KK

Comment

I got some latest images yesterday looks good.
          Also heard that sample flat will be ready soon & builder is planing to invite all buyers.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170209-WA0010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	2477841

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170209-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2477845
            Good pace of construction

Comment

Pls insist on archi. Certificate with each demand recently I received demand for completion of 3 rd slab for tower j on Monday but as I have visited to site on Sunday I have seen that at that time TMT bars were framed out and site executive told me that it will take about 5 days to cast slab but on Very next day I rcvd the demand I have raised this issue with Amrita the RM she told me that she will update me soon let's see what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by dr_achal View Post
                Pls insist on archi. Certificate with each demand recently I received demand for completion of 3 rd slab for tower j on Monday but as I have visited to site on Sunday I have seen that at that time TMT bars were framed out and site executive told me that it will take about 5 days to cast slab but on Very next day I rcvd the demand I have raised this issue with Amrita the RM she told me that she will update me soon let's see what will happen
                In my case I have always received Slab Completion Certificate issued by PENTASPACE along with demand letter.
                Interesting to know they send demand notice without slab completion certificate too!

Please update forum about justification or reason they give, hope it turns out to be some unintended miscommunication.
                If not , not sure if we can blindly believe enclosed certificate or need to personally visit and verify every time we receive such demand letter.

Comment

I received archi certificate from pentascape dated 9th Feb that 3 slab of tower j has been completed while I was on site on 12 th and at that time only TMT bars were laid out and site executive told me that to lay concrete it will take 4-5 days.ideally we should also ask for photos of tower with archi certificate

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X