Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Collapse
X
Collapse

Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Last updated: July 15 2019
390 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Hi Dr achal
    has your agreement been registered? Have they given you a timeline for payment?

Comment

• Re : Kanakia Rainforest by Kanakia Group in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA No. P51800000224

Overall customer service is quite poor. I have received demand for 3 slabs together without any pre intimation. And with an interest of 75k - raised the matter with Amrita but no updates since last 10 days. Agreement value is increased but no justification provided. I think a local builder may perform a better job compared to Kanakia.

does someone know how do I escalate beyond the RM Amrita? It's been quite frustrating for me so far. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tirajat View Post
        Overall customer service is quite poor. I have received demand for 3 slabs together without any pre intimation. And with an interest of 75k - raised the matter with Amrita but no updates since last 10 days. Agreement value is increased but no justification provided. I think a local builder may perform a better job compared to Kanakia.

does someone know how do I escalate beyond the RM Amrita? It's been quite frustrating for me so far. Thanks!

I think you can escalate to Avanie Soni first and if still not happy escalate further to Asha Shah (VP)

My experience is different so far always get pre intimation and actually demand comes couple of days later than told and actually it all looks automated by system

Please check with CRM if your details are uploaded on CRM portal http://erp.kanakia.com/customerportal/UI/Web/Login.aspx

Comment

Heard Sample Flat is ready , looks like they have made one complete floor ready in Tower B with actual Lobby / reception etc.
          They have demolished Sales Office and moved Sales Office to Parking floor of Tower B
          Did anybody visit recently ?

I am out of Mumbai so if anybody nearby can visit and upload pics of Final product look alike would be great !

KK

Comment

• realtyforall
            realtyforall commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree customer service is poor will never recommend kanakia to anyone

Any update on Sample flat ?

What is the latest floor demand notice received for??

Comment

Originally posted by KK0099 View Post
            Any update on Sample flat ?

What is the latest floor demand notice received for??

D-Wing-6th slab

Comment

Originally posted by aadu25072016 View Post

D-Wing-6th slab
              Good!

D wing was one of the last wing they started work on I think they got 1st CC for D wing during Feb 2016 and in a year they caught up with other wings!

Any idea what is the current CC status?
              Any idea about Wing A Slabs.

Comment

Shaikh123 did you visit site recently ? my source informs Sample floor (all 4 flats on one floor) and Lobby is ready in one of Tower, any news on that?

Any recent pics would be highly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by KK0099 View Post

Good!

D wing was one of the last wing they started work on I think they got 1st CC for D wing during Feb 2016 and in a year they caught up with other wings!

Any idea what is the current CC status?
                  Any idea about Wing A Slabs.
                  Sorry, I don't have any info, I hope we will soon be able to get stamp duty registration done, I am just buying time but hope they have all approval to do so for D wing...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aadu25072016 View Post

Sorry, I don't have any info, I hope we will soon be able to get stamp duty registration done, I am just buying time but hope they have all approval to do so for D wing...Thanks

Registration is not a problem as I already see flat D-804 already been registered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KRF D-804 Agreement Registered.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	2487301

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X