Last updated: June 12 2014
3 | Posts
1098 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert advice needed to buy 2bhk within a budget

Hi Guys

Will need the advice from the senior board members on my hunt to buy a 2 BHK flat within a budget if possible.

I have a budget of around 1.10 cr max.and plan to buy a 2 BHK for staying purpose. I would mostly prefer a Ready to Move construction or something which is around 5 Years old, considering I would be staying there for longer duration anything older would not make sense. The area I am looking at is Dahisar (East, West), Borivali (East, West), Kandivali (East, West).

Any advice or suggestions will really help.

Re : Expert advice needed to buy 2bhk within a budget

Hi Shooter

Have a look at Sethia Sea View on the Link Road at Goregaon West, near Bangur Nagar / Hypercity. You can get details on below thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=75451

They were quoting at Rs 11K per sq ft some 3-4 weeks back, but they said that they will increase the rate, after receipt of CC for higher floors. An IREF member has bought 2 BHK for approx Rs 95 L . It is a nice project with good connectivity and amenities.

Have a site visit or call their office in Malad East. The guys at the site can help you with the availability and rates

Best of luck

Comment

Hi Geekaay, Thanks for your reply. This really looks like a good opportunity in terms of investment. I was actually seeking something which is Ready to Move or around 5 years old, since I will be using the property to stay there.

Thanks

Comment

Input or suggestions from senior members will be of great help. Thank you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X