The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

Last updated: May 28 2018
501 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by SDL321 View Post
    Yes, I was told by GP to carry Rs 12500 towards registration consultant expenses and scanning charges. Cash was handed over to the consultant at the counter and he returned about Rs 1000. As explained before, I found the process quite smooth considering the general chaos that seems to prevail in most Registrar Offices. I would thus encourage fence sitters not to delay the process fearing administrative inconvenience.
    @SDL321,
    Thank You for your response. One additional thing, did you pay the registration amount through RTGS facility using online banking or through cheque clearance?

Comment

Godrej Properties sent a very clear note - the Stamp Duty and Registration had to be paid by Epayment facility only (ie RTGS) into a designated branch of PNB at least 7-10 days prior to when you schedule Registration. The MVAT component could be paid by cheque or epayment directly to GP at the time of Registration. And my earlier mail explained the cash component for consultant fees plus scanning. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Comment

Hi Guys

So finally an Allotment letter is received from Godrej. I wonder whether anyone has any reviewed/comment on it. My Bit of concerns :

1) With latest development in GST, will it affect the costing sheed and final amount agreed earlier with Levies.?.Elaboration?

2) Godrej reserves the right to allow transfer of flat to 3rd party with transfer charges of Rs 500/sq ft+taxes. WTH ?.

3) Consent for developing adjoining plot?. Opinions?.

4) Other charges? Opinion on Clubhouse,water/electricity meters etc?

I suppose the above concerns shall be mostly clarifies by existing buyers who might have registered or in process of same. But maybe others can chip in their views.

Your thoughts..

Comment

Originally posted by saqs79 View Post
          Hi Guys

So finally an Allotment letter is received from Godrej. I wonder whether anyone has any reviewed/comment on it. My Bit of concerns :

1) With latest development in GST, will it affect the costing sheed and final amount agreed earlier with Levies.?.Elaboration?

2) Godrej reserves the right to allow transfer of flat to 3rd party with transfer charges of Rs 500/sq ft+taxes. WTH ?.

3) Consent for developing adjoining plot?. Opinions?.

4) Other charges? Opinion on Clubhouse,water/electricity meters etc?

I suppose the above concerns shall be mostly clarifies by existing buyers who might have registered or in process of same. But maybe others can chip in their views.

Your thoughts..
          saqs79;

Yes, infact after GST kicks the costing of the apartment will change depending on the final GST rate. As experts suggests that the rate can be somewhere around 18%, so the final costing may change by around 3% considering currently we are paying 15% towards taxes. Having said this, the Agreement value of the Apartment will not change, its only the tax component which will revise.

Transfer charges for flats * Rs 500/ft² + taxes, this is normal what I have seen with other builders as well. But mind you this clause is valid only for first 18 months from your registration date or before completing 50% payment of your agreement value. Check if this is the clause which is written in the Allotment Letter. I am not sure, if this is legal to do this but nevertheless all developers these days follow this to protect their interest in terms of property rates.

Consent to develop the adjoining plot should not be a concerned as the land towards the eastern express highway and towards Ghatkopar are reserved as exhibition grounds. The one towards the railway side is being allotted as amenities space and may come up with some development of its own. However better you get this clarified with Godrej, especially if you are having Creek Side/Mangrooves facing flats as the premium component is very high on these units and you definitely do not want any obstructions to the beautiful open views.

Other Charges were made clear to us right from the start. It was not something which came as a surprise in the Allotment Letter. Moreover, the amounts mentioned in this section towards Utility Charges are more or less the standard values quoted by other builders as well. I am saying this because I have seen the costing sheet for L&T Emerald Isle as well as Wadhwa Atmosphere. The only thing is the Club House Charges which is almost double of what I have seen with other developers. However, I do not think that there can be any negotiations on the rates at this stage and have to go with the quoted values.

Do keep us posted on the final outcome.

Comment

I am not sure what is mentioned in your allotment letter. I have bought a flat in another Godrej project. There was a lock-in period which was some months (I guess 18) or X% (I guess 50) of construction. To sell the flat after that, we have to pay Godrej. I changed my idea of selling my flat once I spoke to their executive and the executive gave me this clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by smsawant View Post
              I am not sure what is mentioned in your allotment letter. I have bought a flat in another Godrej project. There was a lock-in period which was some months (I guess 18) or X% (I guess 50) of construction. To sell the flat after that, we have to pay Godrej. I changed my idea of selling my flat once I spoke to their executive and the executive gave me this clarification.
              *smsawant ;
              Are you sure you need to pay Godrej incase you sell after the lock-in period is over?? I do not think this is the case...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback dalvinitin;.

It was much help. Regarding your clubhouse concern, i can guarantee that it maybe worth the service. i m saying this because whilst my stint in Godrej as an engg i was involved in construction of there Hill Side Colony clubhouse which was amazing at that point of time 2006-07. All the major parties were organised here and location and amenities were something beyond good.

I hope all the Allocation letters are same..did you received yours?. I maybe going for registration probably next week , will update once done.
                Last edited August 10 2016, 01:42 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Atleast that is what they told me when I was looking for exit. Since it wasnt Mumbai the exit rates were much less, around 100 rupees per sqft. I decided to wait till possession since the possession is in this year itself. Also it didnt make sense to shave off 100 rs per sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by dalvinitin View Post
                    *smsawant ;
                    Are you sure you need to pay Godrej incase you sell after the lock-in period is over?? I do not think this is the case...
                    Have replied. Please check. I am not a frequent user of the forum, so sent a separate reply

Comment

Guys , registration process for N wing in Phase-2 is currently on hold pending some approval from BMC. Anyone in this forum booked in N wing facing similar situation ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X