The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

Last updated: May 28 2018
501 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

Hi Guys

Any Update on the milestones/project status?. With these speed of milestone payment requests where do we see ourselves in 2017? I beleive most of us have already paid 25-30% in last coupla months itself. I dont think that they are asking payment after completion of milestone but before it, maybe some1 who is locally available can throw some light on this.

Comment

Please note that for the 1 BHKs in Phase 1 they have already raised demand for plinth. See attached photo evidencing completion. Undoubtedly they are moving much swifter than anticipated - reaching plinth exactly after 12 months puts a bit of pressure on cash flows and yet is also encouraging in an environment of consistent delays by most builders.
      Attached Files

Comment

This was expected from GPL for this project as they are branding it as their flagship project. Moreover, all the payment demands being raised are transferred to their escrow account earmarked specifically for this project. Infact the requirement of this type of account is a specific requirement as a part of the oncoming RERA Act and GPL has done this even before the RERA Act is established. This itself gives a confidence that the Project can go without delays and the promised deadlines can be met. Hope to see the same pace and commitment from GPL in the coming future and get out dream homes delivered on time.
        Cheers...

Comment

Who is the contractor? L&T?

Comment

Yes l&t

Comment

Originally posted by Antfern
              Who is the contractor? L&T?
              @Antfern
              Any concerns on this?

Comment

Any idea on N wing progress and upcoming payments ?

Comment

Originally posted by awarty View Post
                  Any idea on N wing progress and upcoming payments ?
                  @awarty;
                  As per the last information I had, the excavation work for N Wing was nearing completion in the month of November 2016. Accordingly the Milestone Payment demand was raised. I believe that the next demand shall be on completion of Upper Basement and should fall in Jan 2017, although no official information on the same has been received from GPL.

Comment

Originally posted by dalvinitin View Post

@awarty;
                    As per the last information I had, the excavation work for N Wing was nearing completion in the month of November 2016. Accordingly the Milestone Payment demand was raised. I believe that the next demand shall be on completion of Upper Basement and should fall in Jan 2017, although no official information on the same has been received from GPL.
                    dalvinitin ;
                    Thanks !

Comment

So the demand for Phase 2 Plinth completion raised after just a week of earlier milestone (upper basement).. whatevr happened to cash flow?. What if we dont pay/delay the payment? does anyone know the penalty? also what are the pros/cons of withdrawal from project at this stage?.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X