Collapse

The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

Last updated: May 28 2018
501 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Trees by Godrej Properties in Vikhroli East, Mumbai

I had booked in December 2015 and in just 17 months they have reached the 2nd residential slab in Phase 1 which is really quick. I have had no issues so far which has made me question my investment. And the team was very helpful with registration formalities and also in answering any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by SDL321 View Post
      I had booked in December 2015 and in just 17 months they have reached the 2nd residential slab in Phase 1 which is really quick. I have had no issues so far which has made me question my investment. And the team was very helpful with registration formalities and also in answering any questions.
      Thank You, appreciate your help

Comment

Originally posted by rfubzw View Post

Hello, how does the pricing of 3rd phase compare to phase1 and 2 also is there any major difference in the location or plan of these phases, i understand 3rd phase is mixed use, do you think this will cause issues later, thank you for your kind suggestions.
        Third phase is approximately 10% expensive vis-a-vis fist phase. The entire development is mixed-use and not only Phase III.

Comment

Originally posted by aroramohit View Post

Third phase is approximately 10% expensive vis-a-vis fist phase. The entire development is mixed-use and not only Phase III.
          10% means hardly any appreciation, i mean someone who booked in Phase1 today if sells will not even recover cost of funding, how is the rental in this area? I checked on Housing.com and it seems the rentals are pretty low..
          What's the main driver ofr people investing here?

Comment

• ramgop
            ramgop commented
            Editing a comment
            10% for an unfinished project is decent. Value appreciates by atleast 40-50% on completion. Godrej Platinum buyers have got 50% appreciation on their investment by the time the project got completed. This project is Godrej's flagship project- they will leave no stone unturned to make this their marquee project.

Originally posted by rfubzw View Post

10% means hardly any appreciation, i mean someone who booked in Phase1 today if sells will not even recover cost of funding, how is the rental in this area? I checked on Housing.com and it seems the rentals are pretty low..
          What's the main driver ofr people investing here?
          Quality and timeline...people want homes nt returns...they know godrej will deliver good quality within time...nothing else...L&T, godrej etc projects are not meant for investment...

Comment

Originally posted by Consumer890 View Post

Quality and timeline...people want homes nt returns...they know godrej will deliver good quality within time...nothing else...L&T, godrej etc projects are not meant for investment...
            Totally agree with you, makes sense from end user perspective.. still feel that premium is too high leaving very limited scope for appreciation, but yes different people look from different aspects

Comment

As per the latest information, full CC obtained for all Wings of Phase 1 and Phase 2..

Comment

Building are of just 11 floors? Anti luxury? Basic living

Comment

Originally posted by Please
                  Building are of just 11 floors? Anti luxury? Basic living
                  I guess 14floors because of airport funnel zone, u can hear flight noise all day every 5mins, really painful...

Comment

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X