This project is taken over by Godrej and now the project rename as Godrej Tranquil Kandivali.

Godrej Properties joins hand with Shivam Realty for Kandivali East Mumbai project

Mumbai-based developer Godrej Properties has entered into a joint venture with Shivam Realty to construct a residential group housing project at Hanuman Nagar, Kandivali (East) in Mumbai. Situated in proximity to the Western Express Highway, the project will span over 5 acres of land and offer contemporary-designed apartments in different configurations.

http://www.godrejtranquilkandivali.newprojectlaunch.in/

I have received an email by Shivam Megastructures for their sale able SRA project in Kandivali East,Akurli Road.They have 41 acres of land in Kandivali East.All are SRA projects coming soon in 4 phases.

This project is ahead of Conclave Keemaya Builder.
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...der-79499.html.

Shivam Imperial Heights 20 Storey, 4 towers at kandivali east lokhandwala mumbai by Shivam Megastructures.

For 1 BHK = 712= 9650 + 40 Floor rises
For 2 BHK = 741,722,724,684,883 = 9250 + 40 Floor rises

Have any one have invested in this project?
Attachments:
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • More Information
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody been to this sits,is worth investing at the prices quoted. The project looks good#but not sure about the builder.Any advise greatly appreciated keeping in mind its only for investment purpose
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • amit06112 years ago
      price is according to market
  • Any advise from investment perspective seniors? Rate looks attractive, but not sure of delays!
    CommentQuote
  • I think the sq/ft for 2 bedrooms are carpet and not supper built up. The loading looks like approx 60%
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is very attractive. Issue would be possession Bcoz it's SRA.. At least 5 yrs I feel that's why low rate..
    CommentQuote
  • The plan shows just 1 staircase.. Is that allowed?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • I think there are too many SRA projects in this area.Better not to invested.Please check below Aerial view.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • SHIVAM Megastructure Imperial Heights

Dear Friends...

This is Girish from Mumbai & I hope I can answer your queries regarding upcoming//underconstruction projects in Mumbai...

Regarding the above mentioned project ie SHIVAM Megastructure at Kandivali...named Imperial Heights

Its a very good project with all the amenities with in the premises.

They have 4 towers 21 storey each with configuration of 1BHK, 2BHK & 2.5BHK.

My suggestion is its location is very good & if you can wait for 4-5 years then you will be happy with your decision.

Its a good investment in a long run....

If you have any more queries pls email me

Also contact me for any projects in Western Suburbs...I will be happy to help you...

Thanks & Regards....
    CommentQuote
  • Shivam Realty..Is this a case of broker turned builder or were they civil contractors earlier who have become builders now.. ? Pls also check their past track record in constructing such huge complexes..
    CommentQuote
  • I have received an email saying that prices have increases.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Do you what are the payment plan. Also has the work started on salable towers
    THANKS
    PARESH
    CommentQuote
  • Currently in Kandivali East near this Imperial hights of Shivam project...
    Project of lokhandwala in kandivali east whether it is Octecrest or Spring Grove both are running late..
    All verbal commitment of builder, and property dealers associated with builder is getting failed every time when they declare a new date of soft possession or OC submission.

all land bank of this builder in kandivali worth 4500 cr is re-acquired by Gawrakshak mandali in 2011.. he has kept every one in dark.
    Now there is no new upcoming project of Lokahndwala possible in kandivali in future.

currently one project Vista near spring grove already ready for BMC officials free of cost but BMC also has dispute with builder and not ready to take possession of Vista.

In the last minute this delay of possession of project Spring Grove and Octacrest is making reputation of Lokahndwala down wards but builder is not worried as he has diversified himself ( MD is sitting at Dubai and doing some other BIZ) so they are not bother for strictly supervising their contractors to ensure timely completion of projects along with proper liaison with BMC officials.
    Mr.Mustafa is heading officially , how is legal person not bother for emotional concern of buyers and having only legal angle.

keep fingres cross to get possession by Dec'15. ( once OC is submitted to BMC)
    CommentQuote
  • Also note that the road accessibility to Lokhandwala Kandicali East via Akurli , hanumal nagar road is the most congested road...
    Mahindra dna Mahindra trucks 24*7 running through internal road and always parked in side the township.
    Other Side Kurar Village road is under repair for dragged pipe and will take 3 months to get this work completed and this Kurarvillage road is also very Narrow and congested road connecting to WEH.

Kandivali East Lokahdwala townships entry and exit is totally failed , only one road is there which is Akurli road and it is occupied for auto riksha and vehicle parking. No political and social influence from this township people for any new road connectivity of society till Highway /WEH.
    In peck hours people take 30 to 40 min minimum to reach to Highway or from HIghway to township..
    future coming projects public will further create more congestion and life difficult for township people.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi can anyone tell me the current rate & what is prevailing rate in same vicinity & will apperciate if more information about Shivam group credentials.
    CommentQuote
  • HI This is the mail received from shivam today.Does anyone know the payment plan.
    thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote