Kalpataru Imperial - Bhandup Mumbai

Last updated: October 11 2014
3 | Posts
2119 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalpataru Imperial - Bhandup Mumbai

Hi - I am looking for purely investment opportunities in Mumbai (3-5 years timeframe) in the range of 1.5 to 2.5 cr. I have narrowed down to Kalpataru Imperial Bhandup and have a few questions around it. Cash flow immediate/delayed not a concern. The project seems good with all approvals in place/construction to begin/decently reputed builder and location (at the price its selling)

1/ Currently asking 11k base - with floor rise, car park, stamp duty etc - comes to 13k per sq ft. How is the price - Is there a compelling story. Clearly - i am only looking for investment, not going to stay (need at least 2x in 5 yrs)

2/ Views about the location of the project and prospects going further

3/ What is the highlight of bhandup/kanjurmarg area. is the area as a concept worth investments at this rate

4/ Comparison with Runwal forests which is a better location - selling at the same price but does not have approvals and is a very ambitious project. Also reputation wise i hear Kalpataru >> Runwal

I do like the project for its freehold land, decently reputed builder etc. but am skeptical on above. Please help me out with your views/insights. Thanks a lot
    Last edited July 20 2014, 05:37 PM.

Re : Kalpataru Imperial - Bhandup Mumbai

3 BHK in Kalpataru Crest

Hi ,

I am investing in a 3 bhk house in Tower B in the Kalpataru Crest project. I have been told by the builder that the carpet area of the flat will be 1020 sqft with a saleable area of 1778 sq ft. He has asked me to sign 2 agreements ( 1 BHK + 1 RK) with a total area of 957 sqft as that is how he has taken his approvals. He has said that after getting the OC he will clear the partitions etc and the final house at possession wll be 1020 sqft. He has informed that all 3 BhKS in tower A and B upto 23 rd floor are like this.

Kindly let me know if this is ok and if you have also faced the same issue. I hope Kalapataru doesn’t renege on his commitment.

Regards

Comment

Re : Kalpataru Imperial - Bhandup Mumbai

Another thread for the same project already exists; hence this duplicate thread is closed.

Kindly post further comments on the below mentioned:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=75944&page=2

Regards,
      cavarun

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X