Last updated: December 18 2017
10 | Posts
2555 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kharghar Property - looking for a 2 BHK

Dear all,
    I have been thinking of buying a 2 bhk in Kharghar.. I liked two properties...

One was Kesar exotica in Sector 10 but apparently it had a part OC, the higher floors don't have it but lower ones don't....The one I saw was on lower floor.. The total cost was 1.15 crore...

The second was in sector 4, Bhoomi tower for 1.05 crore, it's a six year old building though...

Both the costs are inclusive of stamp duty and other costs.....

What do people think, which one is a better investment
    Last edited December 18 2017, 10:52 AM.

Re : Kharghar Property - looking for a 2 BHK

from an investment perspective note that rental returns are low in kharghar. in terms of capital appreciation from now, the rates you have quoted already works to around 9000psf assuming area of flat tobe around 1000sq. ft and my personal opinion is that it would not rise as rapidly as in past.

Comment

Yeah I realised that when I went there that rental return is around 2% instead of three prevalent in some other places... but I think this place is still better suited for capital appreciation than others....

And yeah you are right the area is around 750 to 800 carpet.... but what do you think is Kesar better than bhoomi ?

Comment

Lotsa views but no replies or suggestions

Comment

difference in pricis not very much. What about the amenities differences in bhoomi vs. kesar? Kesar is a mor popular builder in Navi Mumbai compared to Bhoomi, I believe

Comment

Is it wise to spend 1+cr for kharghar

Comment

if u are looking for investment then u should try in NA plots at shahpur. coz i invested around 450 in a comp project and nw the price is around 800.. so more than 50% appreciation in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                Is it wise to spend 1+cr for kharghar
                I agree with you, even I had thought that a budget of 70 odd lacs for a 2 BHK in Kharghar should be fine, but when I went there and looked around the prices were much higher for the good ones.... Kesar / Regency / Hiranandani etc all have prices upwards of a crore with rentals at around 2%.....

Frankly I had heard a lot about Kharghar being a good place to invest but the prices and low rentals have put a dampner...

Comment

Originally posted by khemant33 View Post
                  I agree with you, even I had thought that a budget of 70 odd lacs for a 2 BHK in Kharghar should be fine, but when I went there and looked around the prices were much higher for the good ones.... Kesar / Regency / Hiranandani etc all have prices upwards of a crore with rentals at around 2%.....

Frankly I had heard a lot about Kharghar being a good place to invest but the prices and low rentals have put a dampner...
                  For 1cr u will get might be 2bhk rent will be max 9000__12000 in kharghar

For investment and rental buy in mulund might be u will get 1bhk all inclusive rent anywhere near 16000 to 18000 please make sure this rent.

Comment

Planning buy 2 BHK flat in the budget 75 lakhs. Where should I buy - in sector 10 or sector 34 and nearby Kharghar or Roadpali? I'm expecting good returns and rental yield in future.
                    Last edited December 18 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X