Last updated: November 8 2016
23 | Posts
6024 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajmera I Land, Ajmera Realty, Wadala, Mumbai

Hi,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in AJMERA ZEON Bhakti park Wadala. Though there have been few related discussions in other threads, I am surprised to see there is no standalone thread related to buying or investing in Ajmera i-land till date.

Let this be a thread to coordinate with the buyers at Ajmera i-land Wadala and share investment suggestions.

Currently, the rate seems to be Rs 19,800 at Aeon, Rs 18,900 at Zeon, Rs 18,000 at Treon.

Wadala seems to be promising in all newspapers, media reports etc. However, when I look at the interest of people in this forum, very few have shown interests or discussed about investing in this property. Hope I have made the right choice and may I get a good appreciation for my investment.

Thanks,
    Vishme6
    Last edited October 4 2016, 05:21 PM.

Re : Ajmera I Land, Ajmera Realty, Wadala, Mumbai

hi, barely anyone on this forum is interested in the property.
    Strange.
    I recently came across a portfolio investor who mentioned about this property.

How are you getting on with your booking? How is the work progressing on this project ?

Comment

Hi Samirs,

I completely agree with you - there are not many people interested in Ajmera Wadala project. Either it is too expensive and not worth investing or people are not happy with Wadala itself. In my opinion, having a long thread can sometimes be negative for a project as several people may post their issues and express their dissatisfaction with the builder and project.

I have personally invested in Zeon and the progress looks quite good at the moment. As on Oct 14, the progress was 14 Slabs (10 parking + 4 habitable floors). The builder has been good communication wise and the response has been satisfactory till date.

The Zeon started a bit slow but progressed steadily thereafter. Its possession is in Dec 16 - still 2 years left. The best part of this project is - Ajmera has been holding this land parcel since long time. Hence I am not anticipating any major delays wrt approvals and possession. Having said that, it is difficult to trust any builder in Mumbai including Ajmera!

Comment

One more thing - Last week the sales team indicated that there will be a rate hike post Diwali 14. Also, I noticed an advertisement of paying 65Lacs now and rest post possession. Hope this helps to plan your investment.

Comment

Zeon is at 10th floor above the parking, i.e. 10+10 frame is ready. Anyway since they are using Myvan tech for construction most of the walls are also already in place...

Comment

Zeon status

Zeon is now at 10 parking + 15 superstructure ready...16th floor above parking being built. Progress has been rapid in the past few months.

Aeon is nearly topped out now - only 2 floors remaining

Treon is yet to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandhesh View Post
              Zeon is now at 10 parking + 15 superstructure ready...16th floor above parking being built. Progress has been rapid in the past few months.

Aeon is nearly topped out now - only 2 floors remaining

Treon is yet to start.
              Sandhesh; you seem to have quite a lot of info on Ajmera's I Iland. In the recent times many have vested interest it seems as the project is near its completion. Sandhesh could you update on the infrastructure and construction quality of I Land

Regards

Comment

ZEON Status

Hi,

Zeon is 10 Parking + 20 floors high now. I think the rates are still around Rs19350 psf. May be you can get a good discount from the builder or investor as the sales are slack now.

Vishme6

Comment

Aeon is now getting painted externally

Zeon is now at 10 parking + 23 floors...progress is good.

Treon yet to start

One thing you'll find is that a lot of the people who have booked in all 3 buildings are already staying in the existing buildings in Bhakti Park...so these are actual end-users and will shift when the new buildings are complete.

Of course, there are many investors but I doubt too many will be willing to sell at any great discount to the rack rate. Given the interest subvention scheme that was offered by the builder, the effective rate actually works out to around 16,500 psf for Treon / 18,000 psf for Zeon which is ok, considering the existing ready to move in flats are going anywhere between 23 - 24k psf in the Ivory Towers buildings which themselves are now 7 years old.

If you compare this to the nearby Cuffe Parade project, this works out cheaper considering all the extra charges like garden facing, etc. that are involved in that project and even the floor plans are better here.

Essentially this is a game of patience...you've got to wait it out till completion.

Comment

Jan updates:

Aeon internal work is on

Zeon is now at 10 parking + 28 floors

Treon work is likely to start soon as the builder has just got the CC/IOD last week

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X