Span Valencia by Span Group in Mira Road Mumbai

Last updated: January 8 2016
266 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Span Valencia by Span Group in Mira Road Mumbai

Good results of project in 6 month 850 rs appression

Yes I have invested in this project in the month of may 2014 with 6450 rs per sqf area is 685.at the time of booking cc was available up to 4 th floor I have chaked and found all document available online on registration webside land transfer also on builder name with survey number.when i booked the flat only two slap was their but I don't know current scenario of above 4 the floor cc they have received or not.

Project is good location wise on main junction if u look all surrounding project. good quality contruction better carpet area small but good project with nessesary amenities to pay low maintanace charges this as per my opinions this is good project also possison in one year.
    One more think I heard that this project is certified on ndtv Property live show as good project to investment or for end user.

All the best for your investment.

Comment

Yes, agreed that rate is a bit on higher side. Am trying to find an investor flat but there are only 18 1bhks in the building..

Other good projects in the vicinity -
      Unique Aurum-brokers quoting 8k/sqft for phase I, possession in 2-3months they say. 7k/sqft for phase II, possession in 1.5-2yrs, may take more given their phase I history. Lower carpet area than Span n internal amenities seemed better in span.
      Akruti Gardenia - Smaller flats, RTM, Quote arnd 7800-8000. Average quality of construction it seemed.

Do you know any other projects I can consider in Mira road? Am looking for 1bhk, good area n connectivity, reputed builder, residential purpose. .

Appreciate your response,
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by inv in rio View Post
        Good results of project in 6 month 850 rs appression

Yes I have invested in this project in the month of may 2014 with 6450 rs per sqf area is 685.at the time of booking cc was available up to 4 th floor I have chaked and found all document available online on registration webside land transfer also on builder name with survey number.when i booked the flat only two slap was their but I don't know current scenario of above 4 the floor cc they have received or not.

Project is good location wise on main junction if u look all surrounding project. good quality contruction better carpet area small but good project with nessesary amenities to pay low maintanace charges this as per my opinions this is good project also possison in one year.
        One more think I heard that this project is certified on ndtv Property live show as good project to investment or for end user.

All the best for your investment.
        Yes, same has been my thinking regarding this project. Stuck due to rate which seems a bit on higher side given current RE scenario. Do you know any1 having investor flat in this project? Also, is there a place where I can check its CC permission online?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Unique ouram asking 8000 for 2015 mid posiition.
          Pinacolo 7300.
          Asterr only plinth work dune 7000.
          Hub town r p 8900 biulder price u c 8200.inv price 7500 to 7900.
          Uniqe Signature 7000 just cc arrived to far from poonam garden.
          Raj untila 7300.
          Iris hub town 7500.

This all are span valencia surrounding under construction project and position more than 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stbuy View Post
            Yes, same has been my thinking regarding this project. Stuck due to rate which seems a bit on higher side given current RE scenario. Do you know any1 having investor flat in this project? Also, is there a place where I can check its CC permission online?

Thanks for your help.
            As per my thinking investors will not sale there flat until the cc came for above 4 th floor.specially 1 bhk.to urn good profit.
            For chacke documents on registration web side. Search on this forum u will found step wise guide line how to checked property document .or I will send u the copy wich I have taken the print out from government web side.

Comment

Yes, agreed that rate is a bit on higher side. Am trying to find an investor flat but there are only 18 1bhks in the building..

Other good projects in the vicinity -
              Unique Aurum-brokers quoting 8k/sqft for phase I, possession in 2-3months they say. 7k/sqft for phase II, possession in 1.5-2yrs, may take more given their phase I history. Lower carpet area than Span n internal amenities seemed better in span.
              Akruti Gardenia - Smaller flats, RTM, Quote arnd 7800-8000. Average quality of construction it seemed.

Do you know any other projects I can consider in Mira road? Am looking for 1bhk, good area n connectivity, reputed builder, residential purpose. .

Appreciate your response,
              Thanks.
              At the time of my property search 6 month back my tinking also same like you.when I start find project my budget was 35 k but I did not found any project in this budget.in good locality like pooam garden or sristi and i have increased my budget up to 4o to 45 k becouse of my only one time investment for get calm and quite pure residential area not crowded like other Mira road area in this two area more potential in future to get premium area for residential as per the current work progress scenario u can see near span Valencia tata power sub station was all ready constructed so no electricity problem in future no water problem roads and foot path also constructed with good landmark not local like in other Mira road area.

I can't suggest you any project because I am not a estate agent I have just small knowledge due to my 1 month hard search in Mira road it is depend on your buddget but before buy home in any area consider this thinks and most important is satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by inv in rio View Post
                At the time of my property search 6 month back my tinking also same like you.when I start find project my budget was 35 k but I did not found any project in this budget.in good locality like pooam garden or sristi and i have increased my budget up to 4o to 45 k becouse of my only one time investment for get calm and quite pure residential area not crowded like other Mira road area in this two area more potential in future to get premium area for residential as per the current work progress scenario u can see near span Valencia tata power sub station was all ready constructed so no electricity problem in future no water problem roads and foot path also constructed with good landmark not local like in other Mira road area.

I can't suggest you any project because I am not a estate agent I have just small knowledge due to my 1 month hard search in Mira road it is depend on your buddget but before buy home in any area consider this thinks and most important is satisfaction.
                Hey,

Can you tell me how much did it cost you in total? What about parking? Is it separately charged? If yes, then how much? Do you know any investor who would like to sell his flat?

Thanks

Comment

You can also look at Arch Gardens near RNA Viva.. 1 BHK is being quoted at 44 L and 2 BHK for 57 L.. But this seems to be a no frills affordable project. Any one who has seen this can advise ..

Comment

Hey,

Can you tell me how much did it cost you in total? What about parking? Is it separately charged? If yes, then how much? Do you know any investor who would like to sell his flat?

Thanks
                    flat coast + registration charge + 1%vat + 3.09% service tax + 1% agent commission.
                    lac.no parking charge

Comment

Originally posted by contactbrij View Post
                      You can also look at Arch Gardens near RNA Viva.. 1 BHK is being quoted at 44 L and 2 BHK for 57 L.. But this seems to be a no frills affordable project. Any one who has seen this can advise ..
                      Yes, I am looking at Arch gardens n Arcade Art as well. Any details will be appreciated. Imho, that area will take time to develop. Atleast till RNA viva gets ready. Then it may develop at a very fast pace. So it might take couple of years. What say? Is there a thread for these projects?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X