Hi

Has anyone booked a flat in this project?

The Address is set in one of the richest heritage suburbs of Mumbai, Ghatkopar West.

CONNECTIVITY:

1.5kms from Eastern Express Highway
1.8kms from Powai
9.5kms from International Airport
4kms from Speez and MIDC
6.5kms from Bandra Kurla Complex(BKC)
6kms from Western Express Highway
Well connected to Mumbai from the south-end and Thane from the north end
Read more
355 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cemetery

is it not overlooking a cemetery ?:(
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is indeed overlooking...
    CommentQuote
  • any futher inputs??
    CommentQuote
  • Shiv Kumar, what is ur objective, if its purely from an investment objective, iwould not know in terms of return, however if its from a point of residing though the price is dear, Wadhwa deservedly commands a premium even to the likes of Kalpataru.

In todays context one feels the prices have moved up too much too soon especially Mumbai, as compared to all other Metros, but surely if the psf of 9000 hasn't disuaded you, i could stick out my neck and state that the premium for Wadhwa will always remain in which ever cycle. A ceiling height of 10.5 feet imparts a sense of space and doubt any other builder provides the same amongst other things.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sagi, Thanks for your inputs, I have already booked a flat at Wadhwa and wanted to check if any of our friends from this forum have also invested here. I agree with you that the price in mumbai has shot up considerably without any reason however considering the builder reputation, location and future prospects of the area, i guess it would be worth the investment..

Originally Posted by sagi7
    Shiv Kumar, what is ur objective, if its purely from an investment objective, iwould not know in terms of return, however if its from a point of residing though the price is dear, Wadhwa deservedly commands a premium even to the likes of Kalpataru.

In todays context one feels the prices have moved up too much too soon especially Mumbai, as compared to all other Metros, but surely if the psf of 9000 hasn't disuaded you, i could stick out my neck and state that the premium for Wadhwa will always remain in which ever cycle. A ceiling height of 10.5 feet imparts a sense of space and doubt any other builder provides the same amongst other things.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ShivKumar - i'm looking at buying at Wadhwa the Address Ghatkopar for end-user purpose...Boulevard 3BHK...since you have booked, can you help with some inputs on:
    1. Boulevard overlooks Godrej/Powai on one side I'm told...what floor would be good to enjoy greenery view ?
    2. Boulevard also has garden view but not sure if we can see cemetery from this side - any inputs on this ?
    3. Afternoon sun - is this a factor or Presidential towers will mask it ?
    4. Any other factors to look into while purchasing this property ?
    Shahsvas
    CommentQuote
  • The Address at Wadwa at ghatkopar

Does any member has any input in the address for the queries raised earlier in this thread? i intend buying one and hence shall appreciate feedback from the investors or buyers into this complex
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates currently quoted by them?
    CommentQuote
  • current rates 12500 plus floor rise.... But u can get a good deal in resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks - any updates on this project ? Appreciate if any real buyer/investor can come forward given the cemetery/asbestos issues
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Shahsvas,

I am a investor in The Address project and hope to reside here if I permanently move to mumbai. However I must say the project is one of the most desired properties all over mumbai amongst others ofcourse and does not have any asbestos issue as far as i Know. I am extremely happy with the appreciation in prices which have already made many earyly investors happy and is most certainly a place one can start a family with.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Kunal,I have also invested there about 18 months ago and am very happy with the growth in capital value of the property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by champu
    I agree Kunal,I have also invested there about 18 months ago and am very happy with the growth in capital value of the property.

Kunal, champu,

Any update on the construction progress. Is the builder still gunning for delivery by April 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • I too have booked an apartment in Wadhwa. I had been to the site about two months and it is coming quite well. They are promising to deliver by may/june 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skrishna
    I too have booked an apartment in Wadhwa. I had been to the site about two months and it is coming quite well. They are promising to deliver by may/june 2014.

So, April has become June already. Personally, i dont see possesion before December 2014. Boulevard 1 and 2 are still at podium level and even at 3 floors per month, they would need another 10 months only for the structure completion. This is assuming all approvals are in place which is not the case. Plus there are yet to be launched towers (i heard Vista 5) and given that the plan is to give simultaneous possesion after all construction, even Dec 2014 is challenging in my opinion
    CommentQuote