Received a mail recently. I believe it's the Bhagtani Kanjurmarg project (pre-launch), as below:

Jaycee Savannah, Silver Spring:

​Area :- ​
​1​BHK - ​707 SqFt (Carpet - 428 SqFt)
2BHK - 990 SqFt (Carpet - 600 SqFt)
2BHK - 1075 SqFt (Carpet - 650 SqFt)

40 Storied 9 towers:

Cost: 7800 SqFt (30% dp), 7300 SqFt (50% dp), 25 SqFt floor rise.

No.of Flats per Floor :- 6 flats

Expected possession - 2019, proposed project start - 2016

Amenities:- Gym ,Swimming Pool, Health Club​, Children's Play Area, ​Garden,​ Spa, Jacuzzi​, Tennis Court, Mini Golf Course, Basket Ball Court​.​

Facilities : - Imported Marbl​e Flooring,​ French Windows, Designer Bath Fittings, Intercom System, LPG Leak Alarm.​

FYI, no personal interest / investment. It's just for informative purposes, not verified hence errors / omissions expected.
Attachments:
Read more
199 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for sharing Akki, how is the builder reputation and price as per location ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagatiani is clear NO NO if you are buying for living there due to life threatening delays.... Rest it's your money...save it or throw it....your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • One more pre-launch no no no for god sake bhagtani Jaycee homes please stop this to make fool people who want to make their dream home one time in their life. Please think 1000 times before investing or before proper available documents.

Jaycee homes at list launch one project properly from your so many pre-launch project since last 3 years for show your commitments.
    CommentQuote
  • if rate is 6000 than its a good investment , looking for details ..... please share amenities if you guys have ....
    any other pre launch offers near powai, kanjur , vikroli , or bhandup ? please reply this post
    CommentQuote
  • Location is pretty good, rate cant be 6000 mate. Only catch is project will take 2 to 3 years to launch. Guys with free cash should invest not those on loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagtani projects are a big joke..
    Even the local broker was smiling when i asked him about the bhagtani prelaunches in powai and now in kanjurmarg (and 10 other places which are all non-existent).

He said, with the NRIs and local fools, even he is thinking of prelaunching a few projects all over mumbai by himself :)
    CommentQuote
  • One of my freinds is in average salary and no dp in hand...so he sees it as taking PL of approx 15lacs and investing now in.1bhk, pay off loan in 3yrs with salary and bonuses, and then probably start with home loan once construction begins...for already under construction he doesn't have dp, so guess risk he has to take...
    I guess going by history nirmal and bhagtani are only ones which offer such timeline with good rates....
    Obviously risk is apparent, but you can exit after 2yr with nominal interest even if it doesn't starts.....
    But if.he.saves by himself instead of booking, the.prices would jack up.in 3yrs.and.he might have.to book in thane.or beyond after that....
    Also loan.emi.is.mandatory but in own savings, u might go for holiday or expensive gadgets which will further lessen savings.....
    Comments /suggestions welcome.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    One of my freinds is in average salary and no dp in hand...so he sees it as taking PL of approx 15lacs and investing now in.1bhk, pay off loan in 3yrs with salary and bonuses, and then probably start with home loan once construction begins...for already under construction he doesn't have dp, so guess risk he has to take...
    I guess going by history nirmal and bhagtani are only ones which offer such timeline with good rates....
    Obviously risk is apparent, but you can exit after 2yr with nominal interest even if it doesn't starts.....
    But if.he.saves by himself instead of booking, the.prices would jack up.in 3yrs.and.he might have.to book in thane.or beyond after that....
    Also loan.emi.is.mandatory but in own savings, u might go for holiday or expensive gadgets which will further lessen savings.....
    Comments /suggestions welcome.....

Good thought but have you factored bankruptcy risk of builder, see Hirco, Orbit etc. typically when their building are standstill for 4-5 years. I would never advise so much risk for your friend who would not be able to absorb this loss. As someone rightly said this is not for faint hearted. Only if you have money which does not mean much if gets lost then only invest here. Rest pl stay away as life is anyway beautiful otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    can u name a reputed builder in mumbai, with a good track record and last but important criteria "affordable" as bhagtani?
    i mean look at the rates the are offering, that itself tells you the amount of risk it has! its no brainer! we cant keep cribbing that builder is delaying and stuff! if he frankly says that we will recieve IoD after 3 years, you think anyone will invest (except a few)?
    he is there to do business!
    ever wonder why he is not making hoardings and all to advertise his projects? where as builders like Lodha, IB advertise everywhere. to me its basically people like us who search forums and internet and go and book with them.
    If builder disappears from the market, we have our constitution to support us.
    Dont forget, he refuses to take any black money and all the payment is via bank instruments.
    Be Optimistic is what i suggest to those who have invested, or just take your refund in PDC that they are giving and fall in the same "trap " to some other builder!

Agree partially but life is not always simple. Some builders do well and some goes down. Rules are same but some get approvals while some don't. Nicely written that if price offered is significantly below market then one should understand risk. But somehow, being too optimistic, people are not willing to think of complete loss of money as a consequence rather they only think in terms of delay. Well my two cents, if one has capacity to absorb such loss, then it might MAY to be such an optimist (in my view, each year delay is either interest cost or opportunity cost) or else stay away or take refund and invest with those builders who are at least giving deliveries WITH manageable delays.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    can u name a reputed builder in mumbai, with a good track record and last but important criteria "affordable" as bhagtani?
    i mean look at the rates the are offering, that itself tells you the amount of risk it has! its no brainer! we cant keep cribbing that builder is delaying and stuff! if he frankly says that we will recieve IoD after 3 years, you think anyone will invest (except a few)?
    he is there to do business!
    ever wonder why he is not making hoardings and all to advertise his projects? where as builders like Lodha, IB advertise everywhere. to me its basically people like us who search forums and internet and go and book with them.
    If builder disappears from the market, we have our constitution to support us.
    Dont forget, he refuses to take any black money and all the payment is via bank instruments.
    Be Optimistic is what i suggest to those who have invested, or just take your refund in PDC that they are giving and fall in the same "trap " to some other builder!

The problem is that everyone wants a good deal these days!!! The reason why builders like Bhagtani are surviving is because of investor's greed...Most of the buyers in Bhagtani projects are investors looking to make some quick money...But nobody anticipates the fact that you will have to wait for decades to see ur flat..The builder is making big money...The investors are exiting midway by booking losses :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Well said.. Investors are not interested in delivery..they are mainly looking to rotate money and get quick 20-40% upside from their cost and then exit.

As long as you have buyers/investors willing to speculate on the project, deals will happen.
    Once reality kicks in that work is stopped or investors lose patience or some bad news comes, deals and all progress will come to a halt.
    Need to be cautious guys and take well calculated risk.

Hope it is not like stocks when euphoria is high even small and Mid cap companies get astronomical valuations. Once reality kicks in, it gets difficult even to exit at lower circuit.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody looking for group buy, my friend is in.advance stages of negotiations....
    So if anyone has ready cash and seriously considering the same, pm me ur details and will connect to him....
    CommentQuote
  • Sure thing, but if feel rates you are quoting are little old.

Ghatkopar is around 15k (address and aura), and lodha is.already quoting 14k for under construction and above...
    I guess 20% discount is well above price offered.....
    CommentQuote
  • Kanjur Marg project prices ( 7500 bsp are not as attractive as Bhagtani Powai ( 9000 bsp ) because relatively Powai is a much higher bracket market. From a purely investment point of view Bhagtani Powai should give better return once IOD is obtained. Also, Kanjurmarg project approval will definitely take 2 plus years than Powai. Calculated risk should be taken sensibly. Due diligence should be done and their papers checked at Bhagtani office.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, they claim they have all papers for Powai project now and buyer can check at their head office before buying. Due diligence is needed before investing clearly. Project can give good returns but one must be careful with legal part.

Kajnurmarg is a long way away so not too keen on that as an investment.
    CommentQuote