Last updated: September 12 2014
24 | Posts
3434 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Cr, 3 BHk, Thane/Navi Mumbai - Suggestions Requested

Gentlemen

I am new to Mumbai and looking for advice from experts / residents of Mumbai.

I am looking for 2BHK + Study or 3BHK.
    Budget 90lacs to 1CR (all inclusive)
    Minimum size 1100 sq feet.
    Time frame- 3 years
    Purpose- investment

I have shortlisted Navi Mumbai and Thane. Is there any other good upcoming area for investment purposes?

Please suggest some newly launched projects which are worth investing.

Would appreciate your timely inputs

Thanks a ton

Re : 1 Cr, 3 BHk, Thane/Navi Mumbai - Suggestions Requested

u might get a 2 BHK in Thane / Navi Mumbai (Kharghar) in ur all inclusive price. # BHK would overshoot your budgeted all inclusive costs. You might be able to find something in ULwe for this price

Comment

Originally posted by vmn242018 View Post
      Gentlemen

I am new to Mumbai and looking for advice from experts / residents of Mumbai.

I am looking for 2BHK + Study or 3BHK.

Budget 90lacs to 1CR (all inclusive)

Minimum size 1100 sq feet.

Time frame- 3 years

Purpose- investment

I have shortlisted Navi Mumbai and Thane. Is there any other good upcoming area for investment purposes?

Please suggest some newly launched projects which are worth investing.

Would appreciate your timely inputs

Thanks a ton

When you mention 3 years then I am assuming that you are looking at u/c property which would be ready in 3 years. In this budget, you can get property in Thane 2 BHK or if properly searched May be 2.5 BHK in your size details. 3 BHK may be more than your budget. Navi Mumbai- No comments.

Comment

@neel2000-

Thanks a lot for your reply. I was just checking couple of sites (99acres etc) and you are right. In my budget I can get 2bhk or at the most 2 bhk + study. Now I am down to 2bhk. Can you tell me which areas are covered in Navi Mumbai and which one should I opt for? Are you aware of any new launches from reputed builders?

Comment

@sunilr-

Thanks Sunil. Yes I want the unit to be ready in 3-4 years timeframe though I know it will be delayed, as usual. For Thane- can you guide me which areas should I opt for.? Any new launches from reputed builders

Comment

Originally posted by vmn242018 View Post
            @sunilr-

Thanks Sunil. Yes I want the unit to be ready in 3-4 years timeframe though I know it will be delayed, as usual. For Thane- can you guide me which areas should I opt for.? Any new launches from reputed builders

There are plenty of options. Cadbury, Majiwada, wagbill road, entire stretch of GB road and there are all developers and new / upcoming from all sort of builders from Hiranandani, Rustomjee, Kalpataru, Runwal, Dosti etc etc etc. local prominent and reputed builders are Vijay and Puraniks. There is and would be so much supply that I feel that appreciation in immediate future would be stable and that is also reason that you should negotiate with builder and get good rate. Please get in touch with broker and see all coming and u/c projects.

Comment

Try.bhoomi acres, thane. Fits ur.budget and.timeline...

Comment

ready possession or resale

With a 1CR budget you would get a ready possession 2 BHK new flat from builder or even a resale in a good sector in Kharghar. Why do u want to get into u/c projects and experience delays?

Another advantage is that with a ready possession flat u could let it out on rent which will take care of maintenance and society charges nd alkso some EMI in case u are going for a loan

Comment

Hi Neel- my budget is 1Cr but it is locked in FD's maturing in different time periods. If I go for underconstruction- it will time with the maturity of FD's. If I premature the FD's I will suffer penalities. Moreover, the monthly interest on FD's is surely more than the monthly rental . So I can earn interest till the time property is getting constructed. By the time it is ready- I can have interest and than property appreciation- without the headache of tenants. May be I am wrong. Kharghar is already in my shortlist as you have suggested. Could you advice more areas.

Comment

Try hill springs, gb road, thane, 2.5bhk should fit ur budget....
                    Pls.don't go for any pre launch, only u/C

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X