Hello Friends,

Jaycee homes has started construction work of Bhagtani Horizon near Goreagon WE highway.Project is near to WE highway also very close to station.It has only 1BHK flats for sale.Builder is quoting Rs13300/psqf. Expected completion date:dec2017 .Anyone who has already booked flat...Please advice
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by paragshan
    Hello Friends,

Jaycee homes has started construction work of Bhagtani horizon near goreagon WE highway.Project is near to WE highway also very close to station.It has only 1BHK flats for sale.Builder is quoting Rs13300/psqf. Expected completion date:dec2017 .Anyone who has already booked flat...Please advice

Wow builder!!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kamalji1 years ago
      Please read yourself about past and present of bhagtanis on below blog and take your call. http://thebravepedestrian.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Jaycee Home / Bhagtani and their prelaunches....wait for 5 years but you wont find any difference at the site.... Good Luck
    CommentQuote
  • its not a prelaunch.Its a redvelopment project.IOD/CC received.Digging work already in progress
    CommentQuote
  • It seems no one is interested in this project which has received IOD and CC
    CommentQuote
  • No use when existing projects with CC and IOD are languishing for over 10 yrs..see Krishaang Powai.. Anyways good luck !
    Try to find those investors who booked this in pre-launch stage.. They would be keen to unlock their money..
    CommentQuote
  • For brokers misleading people on this forum: CC can not be given by BMC for free-sale buildings until the builder has completed and handed over the Slum redevelopment building.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new to this forum, so much already happening on this forum, thankyou all.
    I have invested in bhagtani project almost 3 years back and let me tell you guys that I start my day reading all the comments posted on this forum (serenity, sapphire, riyo, savanah, executive). thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Digging will start immediately, however digging will continue for 2 odd yrs and then the existing members will start making noise and more digging will start - under construction with bigger builders itself is a risk and this is big one to take
    CommentQuote
  • There are lot of resales in recently completed projects in goregoan east - pl look them up and even if little premium it makes sense to pay and buy peace of mind
    CommentQuote
  • Yes couple of slabs are already up (after 2 yrs post its launch). However you never know with Bhagtani for next slab it may take another couple of yrs. When this project was launched 2 yrs back, since then few buildings have already come up in JP Nagar and Pandurang wadi with fast pace. Even one can try Ronit residency which is at Naik Wadi much closer to station. Builder has already constructed 5 slabs very fast.

Although one may have to pay little more price for these projects compared to Horizon but that will not be an issue since possession will be given much earlier (so no interest loss)
    CommentQuote
  • whats the status of bhagtani horizon project?

did you guys receive deductions as stated in your credit note?
    as per previous messages on this thread, bhagtani horizon as already recieved IOD so just wanted to understand whats current status, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • when is this project going to get completed? any ideas? builder has claimed 1.5 years to me just last week.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone been to the site. Pls post the photo showing latest status so that all can verify the progress on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a flat in Bhagtani horizon in 2012. I was promised delivery in 2016, then later again in 2017 and now they claim 2018. Construction is stagnant since Feb 2016 and the builder has completed up to 7 floors with 3 more slabs on top. Of the 14 floors iod is received up to 12 floors. Anyone has any update as to when construction is actually going to restart? Every time I speak to the builder he promises the construction will start next month but it never does. Last he said construction will start in April 2017 but it hasnt
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    Jaycee Homes Pvt. Ltd. /JVPD Properties Ltd. Bhagtani Serenity Victims Peaceful Protesting by Bhagtani Serenity Buyerssssssssssssssssss. In beginning of 2013 Bhagtanis promised to deliver in 30 months. However, almost after 5 years zero progress.
    Peace Protest 1, Peace Protest 2, Peace Protest 3, Peace Protest 4,
    Photos:
    CommentQuote