Guys,

There are quite a few projects from Lodha at thane. I am confused as hell which project to buy my flat in because these different projects are priced differently.

Has anyone here bought flat in any of the projects and would be kind enough to share the details.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I believe oberoi woods is this project. so in short oberoi woods = oberoi exquisite. I am 100 % sure that the project exists, just not listed on the website.
    CommentQuote
  • I was asking about lodha's projects in thane, believe oberoi's would be by oberoi builders.
    Originally Posted by donkeykong
    I believe oberoi woods is this project. so in short oberoi woods = oberoi exquisite. I am 100 % sure that the project exists, just not listed on the website.
    CommentQuote
  • Wakeup DonkeyKong, you took the wrong local. You reached goregaon instead of thane.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Luxuria is one project and Casa Univis in Bhayanderpada is the second. While the Luxuria is good you may be surprised to hear the prices around a crore. Superb marketing as I have been there myself. The other one Univis (if I am not mixing up the name) is basically in no mans land. So you are neither in thane nor in dahisar just somewhere in between. And price point wise as well this is not competitive anymore. On another thought U seem to be confused between western suburbs and thane as I see posts written for both by you. Have you been able to make up ur mind yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Sree,

I am an NRI and basically from the western side, but you know the prices on that side of the city hence I am looking towards thane side, it also appears thane is convenient from travel perspective (compared to traveling from dahisar\mira rd). Seems the bubble is balloning at thane too. BTW appreciate your response.

Originally Posted by sreekys
    Lodha Luxuria is one project and Casa Univis in Bhayanderpada is the second. While the Luxuria is good you may be surprised to hear the prices around a crore. Superb marketing as I have been there myself. The other one Univis (if I am not mixing up the name) is basically in no mans land. So you are neither in thane nor in dahisar just somewhere in between. And price point wise as well this is not competitive anymore. On another thought U seem to be confused between western suburbs and thane as I see posts written for both by you. Have you been able to make up ur mind yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by catchnitin
    Sree,

I am an NRI and basically from the western side, but you know the prices on that side of the city hence I am looking towards thane side, it also appears thane is convenient from travel perspective (compared to traveling from dahisar\mira rd). Seems the bubble is balloning at thane too. BTW appreciate your response.

What about Navi Mumbai why haven't u considered that ?
    CommentQuote
  • I like Navi Mumbai also (I went to college there) but I have no idea about the real estate market there. Can you give me a headstart?

Originally Posted by geeee
    What about Navi Mumbai why haven't u considered that ?
    CommentQuote