Last updated: June 10 2010
16 | Posts
3446 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions : 2BHK for 75L in Mumbai

HI guys ,

My budget is approx 75 laks and i am eagerly waiting to buy a 2bhk anywhere in Mumbai limits.

If u know abt any project /location quoting close to 7k , Kindly give the details for the same

Re : Suggestions : 2BHK for 75L in Mumbai

My Dear Friend,

What is your objective for purchasing a flat,the parameters for personal use are different from those for investment and if its both then the perspective is different. Budget as a criteria comes in much later when much thought has been put into the abovementioned process. For most buying a home is a once in a life-time affair and one cannot be frivolous n due deligence is required more so when prices have escalated so much. Advise may be unsolicited but my friend do all the research and more and take your call.

Cheers

Comment

There are many properties in mulund, borivali and Dahisar. They will quote around 6-7k. Inluding stamp duty registration, etc it will come to around 75lakhs

Comment

kandivali is probably the best area within that budget (not too many but, I think there are a few projects).

Comment

Kandivali is better I agree. However the current rates are just about 7k. For Rs 75 lakhs if you assume, 3.5 lakhs for parking, 4 lakhs for stamp duty registration, then you need the price to be around 6700.

Comment

try octa crest in lokhandwala. it may not be too bad. The access road to the twonship is rubbish but rest is fine.

Comment

octa crest is sold out i believe.

Comment

Acme Oasis is been promoted a lot with 6500psf , the construction yet to start and planned possesion is by end of Y2013

Comment

Originally posted by babla View Post
                  Acme Oasis is been promoted a lot with 6500psf , the construction yet to start and planned possesion is by end of Y2013
                  It would rather make sense to buy a resale property. 2013 is too much. Now with the under-construction services tax, it may be more economical if you buy resale.
                  Also beware of the loading. Mantri park advertises the rate to be 6.5K in goregaon but if you take into account the loading discrepancy, the rate is more than 7.5K.

Also it is just too annoying to live in a very small flat after paying so much money.

Comment

well objective is to buy a 2bhk in Mumbai...... Roti kapda makaan bas aur kuch nahin ....... but things are so out of control that after shelling 75 lks there is not much coming my way ..... btw thanks for the replies...

Can anyone name the projects in Kandivali ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X