hi all,
yesterday i checked this project in balkum in thane. has anyone booked any flat in runwal garden city, balkum.
Please suggest the pros and cons of this project.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nikhilpoddar
    hi all,
    yesterday i checked this project in balkum in thane. has anyone booked any flat in runwal garden city, balkum.
    Please suggest the pros and cons of this project.

Runwal is not a straight forward builder. Take that as -1 when you score the project. Having said that it has delivered good projects. But I think the builder resorts to dishonest practices so ethically I do not recommend Runwal
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with wadia on this. Both Runwal as well as Runwal Capitalland (Joint venture between Runwal and Singapore's Capitalland) are not fair in their dealings. You need to be more cautious when dealing with them.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah..i again went there yesterday to enquire about their latest offerings...4900/psf +40 rs floor rise....and u people won't believe it...the saleslady is asking for 1.5 lakh for open parking...i mean WTF..
    again i have a query...i am looking for a resale flat there but as per the agent the builder will charge 500 psf as transfer fees for 2 bhk which then totals to Rs.5 lakh. he told me that the money will be divided between me and the seller..please guide me what do i do..is this transfer fee justified ??? i know there is some charges to be borne but rs. 5 lakh is way too much.

P.S: the project is still under construction
    CommentQuote
  • what does he mean that he will take half of it from buyer?
    He means u agree a deal at 4500 and pay 4750 while seller agrees at 4500 and gets 4250.
    Why so much complication, u pay 4750 and seller pays 500 to builder.
    CommentQuote
  • yes...its exactly like this
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I booked my flat on sept 2009 at runwal's garden city-Phase 2 Bldg name Jasmine, balkum, thane and the possession date in agreement is dec 2011, but till no possession.
    I spoke with Sales Manager Lenna Lobo and site Supervises Manish Shetty. They talking like shit. Even they are not coordinating with each other, they both have difference in their commitment, Now i dont have trust on them. Just praying the god that i will get my dream home.
    Plz look in to the issue.
    Regards,
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Are the rates in Thane will go down
    is it a good time to buy or it shall not be same as gold we miss the bus by not riding it
    the alert members shall reply to share views
    R Garden city looks like a big concrete jungle
    Why 25:75 scheme is only available for Tower A4 not other towers... views are bad or not proper????
    CommentQuote
  • Fishing Net?? 25:75??

Access road is very bad...but resale will be very difficult in this concrete jungle..
    Builder may not be getting investor here.....
    Cash at this time is pure GOLD shall be invested at good location which apprecite faster...and confortable to stay...opinion help you to choose....
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to invest in good location for investment , with long downtime 7-10 years .Kindly shortlist some good locations . Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My Research

Originally Posted by mydoc1
    Looking to invest in good location for investment , with long downtime 7-10 years .Kindly shortlist some good locations . Thanks

During my personal hunt in above situation I had considered
    Thane:
    Dosti Imperia- down payment high due to construction - good location
    Rustomjee- I had some problem with location but project is really good
    Neelkant Woods - little bit inside
    Kalpatru Hills - Little bit inside
    Runwal Garden City : I came to know about this very late
    Runwal Eerine - Pre Launch - location is not great

Mulund
    Whispering towers: Out of budget for now
    Nirmal Omega- Still in Pre Launch -since April 2013, changed floor plan, changed payment schedule so I became dicey as per i read on forum Nirmal reputation is not good
    Runwal Anthurium - down payment high due to construction
    Tirumala Habitats- single building no amenities down payment high due to construction

Search ended on Runwal Forest...and booked!!

I am not saying I am right in all above situation but this is my personal finding, else people bash about :bab (45): pre launches
    CommentQuote
  • why do you say location is not great for Runwal Eerine? It appears close to thane station and also closer from Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • It is 5 Kms from Thane Station and over an above the Slums which is just on the gate of the eirine makes it worse, though they tell you that it will be vanished in a year or so the govt has issued a notice to them, but i highly doubt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MoinShaikh
    It is 5 Kms from Thane Station and over an above the Slums which is just on the gate of the eirine makes it worse, though they tell you that it will be vanished in a year or so the govt has issued a notice to them, but i highly doubt

yesterady, there was a add in paper for Balkum project for 3BHK, where they are quoting for 3BHK large 1,75cr with no floor rise as compared to earlier price of 2,02cr with floor rise and view premium. they said that they have closed around 30 deals in this 2-3 days since announcing this deal.
    ALso, they have 5:95 payment where you pay 5% + SDR and then remaining after OC is received.

Is it worth investing for end use? they still said that it will take around 1 year to 2 year to remove this slums as govt is giving them MAHADA flats for all of them for shifting.
    The building name is Dahlia from Runwal Garden city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ishaan8707

yesterady, there was a add in paper for Balkum project for 3BHK, where they are quoting for 3BHK large 1,75cr with no floor rise as compared to earlier price of 2,02cr with floor rise and view premium. they said that they have closed around 30 deals in this 2-3 days since announcing this deal.
    ALso, they have 5:95 payment where you pay 5% + SDR and then remaining after OC is received.

Is it worth investing for end use? they still said that it will take around 1 year to 2 year to remove this slums as govt is giving them MAHADA flats for all of them for shifting.
    The building name is Dahlia from Runwal Garden city.

Lol...ask them to show index 2 for tge price if they have sold so much...u can also check their last transactions through cts no on igr website...ask them for cts no...
    Don't trust on runwal...at this price u can easily get rtm 3bhk in Hiranandani estate...way better...try resale market...even dosti imperia is available at this price in resale...
    CommentQuote
  • Thane project builder gets RERA relief, for now A complaint against a registered project 'Runwal Garden City-Dahila' at Thane was filed with Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority. The complainant, Istekhar Shaikh, had alleged that the respondent (Dhruva Woollen Mills Pvt Ltd) has not disclosed the case pending against in respect of the project and the encumbrances thereon. In a hearing on Friday, the authority asked the respondent to reveal the facts.

Chairman of the authority, Gautam Chatterjee, and member Vijay Satbir Singh presided over the hearing. The authority dismissed the allegation saying the complainant wasn't an allottee of the real estate project. However, the authority said that since it was necessary to disclose all relevant facts, the respondent was directed to correct the status of the pending litigation within a week.

The authority stated that the complainant didn't have a locus standi, and that it had no jurisdiction to hear a complaint filed as 'Public Interest Litigation'. Hence, they didn't find merit in the complaint.

The order states, "During the course of the hearing, it was brought to notice of the authority that though the respondent has disclosed the litigation pending before the High Court, the interim order passed therein has not been uploaded."

When contacted Runwal, they said, they are going to inform MahaRERA that they need not carry out a correction, because the plot mentioned 'Dahilia' is not part of the PIL. Runwal is writing a letter MahaRERA stating the same...

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-thane-project-builder-gets-rera-relief-for-now-2546405
    CommentQuote