Last updated: September 19 2017
17 | Posts
9658 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runwal Garden City Runwal Group Thane Mumbai

hi all,
    yesterday i checked this project in balkum in thane. has anyone booked any flat in runwal garden city, balkum.
    Please suggest the pros and cons of this project.
    Last edited January 9 2017, 01:16 PM.

Re : Runwal Garden City Runwal Group Thane Mumbai

Originally posted by nikhilpoddar View Post
    hi all,
    yesterday i checked this project in balkum in thane. has anyone booked any flat in runwal garden city, balkum.
    Please suggest the pros and cons of this project.
    Runwal is not a straight forward builder. Take that as -1 when you score the project. Having said that it has delivered good projects. But I think the builder resorts to dishonest practices so ethically I do not recommend Runwal

Comment

I agree with wadia on this. Both Runwal as well as Runwal Capitalland (Joint venture between Runwal and Singapore's Capitalland) are not fair in their dealings. You need to be more cautious when dealing with them.

Comment

yeah..i again went there yesterday to enquire about their latest offerings...4900/psf +40 rs floor rise....and u people won't believe it...the saleslady is asking for 1.5 lakh for open parking...i mean WTF..
        again i have a query...i am looking for a resale flat there but as per the agent the builder will charge 500 psf as transfer fees for 2 bhk which then totals to Rs.5 lakh. he told me that the money will be divided between me and the seller..please guide me what do i do..is this transfer fee justified ??? i know there is some charges to be borne but rs. 5 lakh is way too much.

P.S: the project is still under construction

Comment

what does he mean that he will take half of it from buyer?
          He means u agree a deal at 4500 and pay 4750 while seller agrees at 4500 and gets 4250.
          Why so much complication, u pay 4750 and seller pays 500 to builder.

Comment

yes...its exactly like this

Comment

Hi,
              I booked my flat on sept 2009 at runwal's garden city-Phase 2 Bldg name Jasmine, balkum, thane and the possession date in agreement is dec 2011, but till no possession.
              I spoke with Sales Manager Lenna Lobo and site Supervises Manish Shetty. They talking like shit. Even they are not coordinating with each other, they both have difference in their commitment, Now i dont have trust on them. Just praying the god that i will get my dream home.
              Plz look in to the issue.
              Regards,
              Vishal

Comment

Are the rates in Thane will go down
                is it a good time to buy or it shall not be same as gold we miss the bus by not riding it
                the alert members shall reply to share views
                R Garden city looks like a big concrete jungle
                Why 25:75 scheme is only available for Tower A4 not other towers... views are bad or not proper????

Comment

Fishing Net?? 25:75??

Access road is very bad...but resale will be very difficult in this concrete jungle..
                  Builder may not be getting investor here.....
                  Cash at this time is pure GOLD shall be invested at good location which apprecite faster...and confortable to stay...opinion help you to choose....

Comment

Looking to invest in good location for investment , with long downtime 7-10 years .Kindly shortlist some good locations . Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X