Sort by :
Filter by :
- I too have booked a flat there. Project looks nice. Rates are pretty decent keeping in mind the easy access to the highway.CommentQuote0Flag
- Oh! Hi Leena,
This is Pankaj. Good to hear that you have booked a flat there. Its a sure shot good investment (one can always rent it out if not for dwelling purpose).
Have they asked any installment as yet ?
- Not yet. Except for the 20% down payment.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ok. Has your loan been sanctioned ? I mean, if not, SBI is the best bank to give loan on this project.
I have booked 1 BHK at Rs.3978/ SqFt with Rs.18 per floor rise, and a car parking in 3 lakhs. What about you? If you don't mind sharing?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also interested in this. Out of Lodha Casa Essenza in the same area and DB Orchid, which one will be better for early possession and other important criterias like location, resale, etc.?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mudaltiruI am also interested in this. Out of Lodha Casa Essenza in the same area and DB Orchid, which one will be better for early possession and other important criterias like location, resale, etc.?
Lodha Casa Essenza -
First of all, Lodha Casa Essenza is priced quite higher than DB's. One of my friends has booked 1bhk a year ago. He says plinth work is just started. *1 bhks in this project are sold out...in fact, whole project is sold out. Expect possession within a year and a half. They are accepting booking for Lodha Acqua - it starts from 50 lacs.
DB's orchid ozone -
Compared to Lodha's project, I think DB is far reasonable considering both are in same location. Qualitywise, Lodha may be better... its a question of wait and watch. DB is constructing 33 buildings so it will take time for possession - 2 and a half years one can say......CommentQuote0Flag
- I had booked the flat at DB orchid ozone in for 3752 per sqft and 18 Rs flr rise in Oct 2009 and for car parking we paid 2 lacs.
I agree with Pankaj. Rate wise DB realty is a better option compared to Casa Essenza if you are ready to wait for an year extra.
I heard that Lodha shows you a Merc and sells you a santro.CommentQuote1Flag
- Also we got home loan through HDFC as they are tied up with DB realtyCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Pankslegal and Leenaub. I will inquire with DB. Also hope that DB will construct and complete mostly sticking to the schedule( I mean all hurdles will be overcome by them).CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mudaltiruThanks Pankslegal and Leenaub. I will inquire with DB. Also hope that DB will construct and complete mostly sticking to the schedule( I mean all hurdles will be overcome by them).
What hurdles are you talking about ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Refering to clogged location and choked checknaka and surroundingsCommentQuote0Flag
- I have also booked here and paid 20% anybody knows when is next payment expected.CommentQuote0Flag
- They should be asking the first installment in this month. Banks do not disburse the installment without Architect's Certificate. So, DB will have to attach Architect's Certificate saying first slab is complete with the letter of demand.
Keep posting if you get any information....... Have you visited the site recently ?CommentQuote0Flag
- DB orchid ozone
have u checked about the final possesion. have the builder commit any particular date in the letter or any where please check. i have also booked but the project is delayed. they have been commiting verbally. appriciation is ok but most of us need possesion other wise we will be without oxygenCommentQuote0Flag
- Good to see that we are (flat buyers in this project) exchanging thoughts about the project. Has anybody visited the project recently ? I haven't for a couple of months... but I think the progress is good. But again, Kishore Kumar has a point - no date has been mentioned by the builder.
I had just called the people in DB. They are saying the work is in full swing and will be demanding first installment in 15 - 20 days / next month. I think the delay is justified given the size of the project........CommentQuote0Flag