Please tell me about the reputation of this builder and this project in dhokali area of thane.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • aihh?
    siddhi is okok kinda builder. dhokali, never heard of this place in thane.
    CommentQuote
  • Dhokali is on Kolshet Road. project is OK
    CommentQuote
  • today went and saw the site and sample flat..it was a really waste of time. the salesman seems to have gotten a good beating from his wife today. he was not at all paying any attention at whatever i was asking. totally unprofessional attitude... and the quality construction of the sample flat was totally rubbish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhilpoddar
    today went and saw the site and sample flat..it was a really waste of time. the salesman seems to have gotten a good beating from his wife today. he was not at all paying any attention at whatever i was asking. totally unprofessional attitude... and the quality construction of the sample flat was totally rubbish

Dear Nikhil, I have seen the project and if you compare the sample flat to the others it is not at all fancy as they have simply shown what you will get on possession... just the flat. I am of the opinion that the other builders who show sample flats with the swankiest furnitures and LCD televisions are just playing on our minds. Look at Acme Ozone... the sample flat is atleast double the size of what the actual flat in the project will be along with lakhs worth of interior decoration. For Casa Ultima and Casa Royale, Lodha shows us the sample flat of their Luxuria project and the sizes of the rooms in the actual project are a scandal. I'd rather see Highlands true representation of what I will definately be receiving. Rather than spending lakhs on the interiors of the sample flat I'd rather they pass on the benifit of a cheaper psf rate. Apart from that I did not find much wrong with the quality of sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh I wasnt to happy about their salesman's service there either... The guy I spoke to the first time I went there knew precious little about the project!!!
    CommentQuote