Hello, Does anyone knows more about Lodha Paradise, Thane. I am looking forward to buy a resale flat here. The price quoted for a 2BHK is around 48 Lacs for a 810 sqft flat. Any suggestions or further information would be really helpful.
Thank you!
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I find Lodha to be irresaonably expensive
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend bought 3BHK at Rs. 70 lacs all inclusive. Your deal seems expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Wadia, Wealthcreator,

Thank you for your prompt replies. I appreciate your help. It would be really helpful if anyone can tell a ball park figure with which I can decide how much is too much. What price should I expect here? Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • I was planning on buying a 2bhk resale there about a month or two back.

Price I was getting for 930sqft was in the range of 48 to 54.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Buy2gain, Thanks for your reply. The wing that I am looking at has only 810 & 890 sqft flats. So do you think these prices were reasonable, and what do you recommend to do?
    Thank you,
    Regards, Nishant
    CommentQuote
  • I did not buy finally. I bought a smaller 750 sqft flat at mulund east. This is not a big builder and not many amenities as such but I don't really care. I am not going to live there any time soon.

Also, I didn't want to pay exorbitant rates to these big builders in the name of amenities that I am not even going to use.

Reg. reasonable prices, it's your personal choice, I never thought RE prices in India are reasonable :)

Anyway, my plan was to go for a resale flat than wait for new one to complete in years to come.

Originally Posted by nishant303
    Hi Buy2gain, Thanks for your reply. The wing that I am looking at has only 810 & 890 sqft flats. So do you think these prices were reasonable, and what do you recommend to do?
    Thank you,
    Regards, Nishant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buy2gain
    I did not buy finally. I bought a smaller 750 sqft flat at mulund east. This is not a big builder and not many amenities as such but I don't really care. I am not going to live there any time soon.

Also, I didn't want to pay exorbitant rates to these big builders in the name of amenities that I am not even going to use.

Reg. reasonable prices, it's your personal choice, I never thought RE prices in India are reasonable :)

Anyway, my plan was to go for a resale flat than wait for new one to complete in years to come.

what rate you got ? which society?
    CommentQuote
  • Mulund east

I am also curious to know in which society u booked the flat.How much rate u got?resale or new?do u have any idea about new construction for 1bhk in mulund east.
    CommentQuote
  • I got for 5700 rs psqft.

I don't know the building name but it has been constructed on "chawl" area.

Basically, the builder is building two buildings, one for existing chawl residents and one for sale.

I heard the possession will be given some time by this year end.

Originally Posted by sarikag
    I am also curious to know in which society u booked the flat.How much rate u got?resale or new?do u have any idea about new construction for 1bhk in mulund east.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

Just joined this forum. Found so many guys with amazing knowledge bank. Just need some advise so that I can take a better decision.

1) Looking for a 2 BHK
    2) Budget 40 to 45 Lks
    3) Prupose - For my own family
    4) Time frame looking to move in - By Nov 10

Could anyone share their opinions/thots regd wat could be the best option in Thane where I can get a good deal.

Please let me know if you need any further information in order to suggest me a good option.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards
    CommentQuote