dear fellow IREF memebers,
i am sure everyone must have heard about nirmal one mumbai project till now...
i got call from CP today and they were stating 1.17 cr for 2 bhk(862sqft\carpet-555sqft)
and 3 bhk(1.49 cr(1140sqft/carpet-693sqft)
The CP even mentioned that possesion is 2019 and there will be guarenteed possesion failing which nirmal will pay 35000rs per month...
i want to buy the flat for perusal..
kindly give me your valuable feedback wheather i should buy in this poroject or no..
i am aware of the delays caused by nirmal group...
but tempting bcos of the location.
Attachments:
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by edifier007
    dear fellow IREF memebers,
    i am sure everyone must have heard about nirmal one mumbai project till now...
    i got call from CP today and they were stating 1.17 cr for 2 bhk(862sqft\carpet-555sqft)
    and 3 bhk(1.49 cr(1140sqft/carpet-693sqft)
    The CP even mentioned that possesion is 2019 and there will be guarenteed possesion failing which nirmal will pay 35000rs per month...
    i want to buy the flat for perusal..
    kindly give me your valuable feedback wheather i should buy in this poroject or no..
    i am aware of the delays caused by nirmal group...
    but tempting bcos of the location.

I too received the details vide e-mail. To be candid, there are significant delays in his present projects and quality of construction is also average. Having said that, I know where you are coming from. The area is v strategically located (if he is planning to construct on the same plot as nirmal lifestyle mall) and price is also competitive. However, you will need to ensure that you get everything agreed in black and white in the agreement including the delayed possession penalty clause, else it may end up in loooooooooooooooooooong wait for possession. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the BSP and other charges? It looks confusing no clarity on BSP and other charges. How they have reached to 117 L for 882 sq ft. 15th floor??

Any one please clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • Have any one noticed that in master plan they are not showing existing high rise buildings which are under contraction i.e. Zircon, Turquoise etc. What will happen to hill view ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    What is the BSP and other charges? It looks confusing no clarity on BSP and other charges. How they have reached to 117 L for 882 sq ft. 15th floor??

Any one please clarify.

dear varun,
    BSF was not mentioned..
    they said to me all in box price...
    the prices i mentioned was for 1st to 15th floor ..
    i am not aware for the later floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Msaini
    I too received the details vide e-mail. To be candid, there are significant delays in his present projects and quality of construction is also average. Having said that, I know where you are coming from. The area is v strategically located (if he is planning to construct on the same plot as nirmal lifestyle mall) and price is also competitive. However, you will need to ensure that you get everything agreed in black and white in the agreement including the delayed possession penalty clause, else it may end up in loooooooooooooooooooong wait for possession. Thanks.

dear msaini,
    as per CP they are going to include the clause in agreement about the penalty in delays...
    i am going to meet them tomorw ..everything will be clear by then...
    lets keep on updating on this project on any information we get...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by edifier007
    dear msaini,
    as per CP they are going to include the clause in agreement about the penalty in delays...
    i am going to meet them tomorw ..everything will be clear by then...
    lets keep on updating on this project on any information we get...

Thanks Edifier007 for your clarification.
    Even I have also received this email. Stamp duty, Registration, service tax, Vat, society charges, advance maintenance charges etc are excluded from the above price. Considering the Nirmal reputation this looks expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that Nirmal Lifestyle mall is closing..
    Check if it impacts valuations..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they closing the mall and I believe this project will come up on the same land.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited today. They are saying that they will give in writing about paying rent in case of delays. Also been told that forests clearances have come.

Indeed Nirmal mall is closing.

Yet I feel location remains acceptable.

My CP is further giving 1 % discount from his side which he gave during Oberoi launch as well.

However we have asked for copy of clearances. We should be getting it by tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Heard that Nirmal Lifestyle mall is closing..
    Check if it impacts valuations..

yes nirmal mall is closing and they are saying that new mall is coming exactly opposite the exisitng mall...i think in the same place where 5 star hotel was proposed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navin4you
    I visited today. They are saying that they will give in writing about paying rent in case of delays. Also been told that forests clearances have come.

Indeed Nirmal mall is closing.

Yet I feel location remains acceptable.

My CP is further giving 1 % discount from his side which he gave during Oberoi launch as well.

However we have asked for copy of clearances. We should be getting it by tomorrow.

Any one wanting to go together. Can contact me.

You can contact them. Some MANISH 7498026641

dear navin,

lets form a group for people who are intrested so that it will be easy to negotiate good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful with builder like Nirmal. I feel pricing is high considering his reputation and delivery of projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful... I feel some Nirmal CP / agents too are active in this forum and trying to convince / trap potential buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear OP,
    Hope the information I have will be useful to you.
    I booked a Nirmal property last year (Nirmal Olympia). They have given me in writing mainly about two things:
    1. Guarantee that the possession will be by Dec 2017, failure to which they will pay me Rs 30k per month as rent.
    2. Guarantee that the project work will commence in 12 months- failure to which they will pay me 12% interest payable from the date of booking.

I paid Rs 9999/sq.ft- basic agreement value of Rs 96L. So your Rs 1.17 Cr looks a steep hike to be honest (works out a rate of ~ Rs 13,500). Not sure how a hike of 35% is justifiable. May be you can consider Olympia which they are now quoting at a lot lesser rate than the one you have got.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VilayatiBabu
    Dear OP,
    Hope the information I have will be useful to you.
    I booked a Nirmal property last year (Nirmal Olympia). They have given me in writing mainly about two things:
    1. Guarantee that the possession will be by Dec 2017, failure to which they will pay me Rs 30k per month as rent.
    2. Guarantee that the project work will commence in 12 months- failure to which they will pay me 12% interest payable from the date of booking.

I paid Rs 9999/sq.ft- basic agreement value of Rs 96L. So your Rs 1.17 Cr looks a steep hike to be honest (works out a rate of ~ Rs 13,500). Not sure how a hike of 35% is justifiable. May be you can consider Olympia which they are now quoting at a lot lesser rate than the one you have got.

thanks for the info vilayati babu..
    you are right in that aspect....
    i had visited thier office yesterday...
    i think the flat is too small ....i thnk LAP ACTIVE homes may be good for bachleors but not for full fledged family for staying....
    they tried their tricks on me by making a atmosphere as if all the inventories are booked and only few of them are left...
    i first wanted to buy in runwal bliss but that did not work out due to inflated costs...
    i think i have to wait more buy my dream home...
    CommentQuote