Nirmal Lifestyle builder has launched "One Mumbai" project in Mulund West. The location is Nirmal Lifestyle Mall. They are going to destroy the mall and construct residential project. Looking at the delay in other projects of this builder, is it good idea to book a flat in this project?
The rate for 2 BHK (882 sqft Built up and 535 sqft Carpet) is sold at 1.17 Cr. Possession date Dec 2019. Builder promises to pay rent if construction is delayed.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • run as fast as you can before nirmal lifestyle ( there is no style or life left once you are trapped by nirmal) catches u...guys plz beware and stay away from nirmal except the paper r crystal clear with no strings attached about rent clause and other infinite fine prints.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by breajfast
    Nirmal Lifestyle builder has launched "One Mumbai" project in Mulund West. The location is Nirmal Lifestyle Mall. They are going to destroy the mall and construct residential project. Looking at the delay in other projects of this builder, is it good idea to book a flat in this project?
    The rate for 2 BHK (882 sqft Built up and 535 sqft Carpet) is sold at 1.17 Cr. Possession date Dec 2019. Builder promises to pay rent if construction is delayed.

Be careful and make sure it doesn't destroy your 'Lifestyle'
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your reply guys. I will not book in this project.
    All their current projects are delayed. If they cant complete US open on a empty land in 5 years as promised, how will he demolish the mall and complete ONE MUMBAI project by Dec 2019.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by breajfast
    Thank you for your reply guys. I will not book in this project.
    All their current projects are delayed. If they cant complete US open on a empty land in 5 years as promised, how will he demolish the mall and complete ONE MUMBAI project by Dec 2019.

What are you upto ?

This post and then you go and post in another thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/16018-us-open-by-nirmal-lifestyle-in-mulund-mumbai?t=18250

Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.
    With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Their CPs are advertising aggressively and offering Gold coin, iphone etc on booking..
    See today's Saturday Property Times..
    CommentQuote
  • Lol, they don't even handover common facilities to society if they complete construction in 10yrs....it's complete waste of money....
    Even saw a article yesterday saying nirmal infra barred from raising money from public....don't know if it's the same group....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Que Sera
    What are you upto ?

This post and then you go and post in another thread

US OPEN Nirmal Lifestyle construction progress

Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.
    With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?

Haha! What was that about? Posting my query from other thread. Relax dude! I am trying to get feedback from people who have actually booked a flat in Nirmal's project.

If you don't want to say something useful to others, better keep quiet!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I would like to know what is One Spirit project near LBS marg is it a part of One Mumbai or is it will be developed in the place of Nirmal Lifestyle Mall...Need info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurujake
    Hi guys, I would like to know what is One Spirit project near LBS marg is it a part of One Mumbai or is it will be developed in the place of Nirmal Lifestyle Mall...Need info

Another marketing gimmick. Don't fall for it. One Spirit is nothing but 1,2 &3 BHK Apartments within One Mumbai. They have another tower of luxury 3 BHK called as sky chalets.

On a lighter note, the time this builder takes in handing over possession, I will not be surprised if you are left with only 'ONE SPIRIT' and that will be to seek possession of your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Lifestyle is not a small builder so that you can not trust them. If you are still confused to buy an apartment in Nirmal projects, being the investment geek I suggest to to go for it.
    If you are looking for best deal on booking book online from Housing because Nirmal group tie up with Housing and sell their projects with excited deals which you may don't get it from offline. Attached is the banner to support my comment and yeah I am not marketing GIMMICK.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :):) my friend. Your attached pic. says it all. The fact that a developer is offering a discount scheme to sell his inventory during a pre launch stage shows his desperation.
    CommentQuote
  • and your post proves that you are a "marketing GIMMICK" :).....coz its the exact same copy paste in another thread by you on this fraud builder and his never being developed castles....i am sure that you are getting a 3-4% commission on the sale which i have got to know from my sources in the broker community around Mulund
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurujake
    Hi guys, I would like to know what is One Spirit project near LBS marg is it a part of One Mumbai or is it will be developed in the place of Nirmal Lifestyle Mall...Need info

Hi,

I went to check out this project. It seems they want to demolish the Nirmal Lifestyle mall. Most of the shops are closed. One Mumbai project has three sub projects. One of them is One Spirit. 1,2,3 BHK are available in One spirit.

Please see my views on this project
    1) Possession date is Dec 2019. But if the builder cant finish US open in 5 years when he has clear land, how will he finish this project where he has to demolish the mall first.
    2) The carpet is area is very less. 535 for 2BHK. There is no passage area in the house. Where will you dry your clothes?
    3) None of 2BHK flats have garden facing view.
    4) Earlier builder told me they will construct 35 storeys. After 10 days they said they got approval for 40. Yesterday on some website ( I guess housing.com), they show 43.

Though location and rate looked promising, I have decided not to invest in this project looking at the delays in this builder's other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Msaini
    :):) my friend. Your attached pic. says it all. The fact that a developer is offering a discount scheme to sell his inventory during a pre launch stage shows his desperation.

the nirmals are desperate for sure....
    i had to block their number ..i think they had called me more than 50 times for booking in the project and telling thier old story ie few units left....:bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Lifestyle pre-launches a new tower in one mumbai called Nirmal One Spirit with 1 , 2 , 3 bedrooms... currently builder is offering flats on pre-launch rate . It is just launched on 20th feb 2015
    CommentQuote