One Mumbai Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund West Mumbai

Last updated: April 30 2015
26 | Posts
5925 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Mumbai Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund West Mumbai

Nirmal Lifestyle builder has launched "One Mumbai" project in Mulund West. The location is Nirmal Lifestyle Mall. They are going to destroy the mall and construct residential project. Looking at the delay in other projects of this builder, is it good idea to book a flat in this project?
    The rate for 2 BHK (882 sqft Built up and 535 sqft Carpet) is sold at 1.17 Cr. Possession date Dec 2019. Builder promises to pay rent if construction is delayed.

Re : One Mumbai Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund West Mumbai

run as fast as you can before nirmal lifestyle ( there is no style or life left once you are trapped by nirmal) catches u...guys plz beware and stay away from nirmal except the paper r crystal clear with no strings attached about rent clause and other infinite fine prints.

Comment

Originally posted by breajfast View Post
      Nirmal Lifestyle builder has launched "One Mumbai" project in Mulund West. The location is Nirmal Lifestyle Mall. They are going to destroy the mall and construct residential project. Looking at the delay in other projects of this builder, is it good idea to book a flat in this project?
      The rate for 2 BHK (882 sqft Built up and 535 sqft Carpet) is sold at 1.17 Cr. Possession date Dec 2019. Builder promises to pay rent if construction is delayed.
      Be careful and make sure it doesn't destroy your 'Lifestyle'

Comment

Thank you for your reply guys. I will not book in this project.
        All their current projects are delayed. If they cant complete US open on a empty land in 5 years as promised, how will he demolish the mall and complete ONE MUMBAI project by Dec 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by breajfast View Post
          Thank you for your reply guys. I will not book in this project.
          All their current projects are delayed. If they cant complete US open on a empty land in 5 years as promised, how will he demolish the mall and complete ONE MUMBAI project by Dec 2019.
          What are you upto ?

This post and then you go and post in another thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=18250

Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.
          With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?
          Life is what happens when you are making other plans. Enjoy it

Comment

Their CPs are advertising aggressively and offering Gold coin, iphone etc on booking..
            See today's Saturday Property Times..

Comment

Lol, they don't even handover common facilities to society if they complete construction in 10yrs....it's complete waste of money....
              Even saw a article yesterday saying nirmal infra barred from raising money from public....don't know if it's the same group....

Comment

Originally posted by Que Sera View Post
                What are you upto ?

This post and then you go and post in another thread

US OPEN Nirmal Lifestyle construction progress

Dear all,

I want to invest in Nirmal Lifestyle's new project "One Mumbai". The project is launched today. Possession date is Dec 2019.
                With all your experience in US open, what could be the actual possession date?
                Haha! What was that about? Posting my query from other thread. Relax dude! I am trying to get feedback from people who have actually booked a flat in Nirmal's project.

If you don't want to say something useful to others, better keep quiet!!!

Comment

Hi guys, I would like to know what is One Spirit project near LBS marg is it a part of One Mumbai or is it will be developed in the place of Nirmal Lifestyle Mall...Need info

Comment

Originally posted by gurujake View Post
                    Hi guys, I would like to know what is One Spirit project near LBS marg is it a part of One Mumbai or is it will be developed in the place of Nirmal Lifestyle Mall...Need info
                    Another marketing gimmick. Don't fall for it. One Spirit is nothing but 1,2 &3 BHK Apartments within One Mumbai. They have another tower of luxury 3 BHK called as sky chalets.

On a lighter note, the time this builder takes in handing over possession, I will not be surprised if you are left with only 'ONE SPIRIT' and that will be to seek possession of your flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X