Can anybody tell me whether it is safe to book in DB Reality Orchid Ozone at Dahisar ?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is safe, but project is moving at snail pace.

I would suggest you to book in some other project.

Btw, the project is in Mira Road and not in Dahisar.

Thanks
    PK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NawtyBoy
    It is safe, but project is moving at snail pace.

I would suggest you to book in some other project.

Btw, the project is in Mira Road and not in Dahisar.

Thanks
    PK

I think we should be grateful to the Builder that they are not calling it in 'Borivali' ;)

My friend had booked here in 2009 and regretting every day/ night since last 5 years (he was happy for first 1 year)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    I think we should be grateful to the Builder that they are not calling it in 'Borivali' ;)

My friend had booked here in 2009 and regretting every day/ night since last 5 years (he was happy for first 1 year)

Thanks for your reply :)
    I understand the approval received to go ahead recently in Fy-15 Q3 by removal of Private Forest tag.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Orchid Ozone here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/8415-db-ozone-by-db-realty-in-dahisar-mira-road-mumbai?t=10855

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote