Prasadam, Ahuja Developers, Ambernath, Mumbai

Last updated: October 15 2017
16 | Posts
3150 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prasadam, Ahuja Developers, Ambernath, Mumbai

I am looking to invest in Ahuja Prasadam new launch 3300 2nd Phase any idea or suggestion on this one

Re : Prasadam, Ahuja Developers, Ambernath, Mumbai

where is these railway station

Comment

between ambernath and badlapur

Comment

Too expensive for a new launch. You will find ready to move in nearly same price.

Comment

station started or proposal

Comment

Hey, So to start with, let me tell you a bit about Ahuja Constructions. So we are serving in this industry from last three decades and have successfully delivered 43 projects in western and harbour parts of the city and now growing our routes to the central line with Prasadam in Ambernath East.
            So Prasadam is a township including basic amenities and other amenities like supermarket, nursing homes, school, transport etc. This township is situated in Chilkhloli Village on MIDC Pipeline Road, next to Golden Punjab Hotel. And it is a few minutes walk from proposed Chilkhloli Railway Station. It also lies between Ambernath and Badlapur Railway Station and has both railway and road connectivity.
            This township is being constructed in phase 1 and phase 2 and includes 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 BHK flats.

That was all about our project and company, now I will brief you on the location prospects. The major reasons for choosing Ambernath as location for this township is because it’s a fastest growing locality. It’s also becoming a prominent micro market in MMR. Ambernath has presence of many national and international companies. Also a pipeline passes through ambernath which connects Kalyan and Shilphata Road, which have developed a lot in last few decades. It’s a hour journey from upcoming International Airport of Navi Mumbai. And it falls under eastern zone which is a complete mixture of bungalows and recently developed apartments. This area has good water supply and also 24 hours power supply. Hill stations like Matheran is a hour drive.
            Property prices in Ambernath have seen a steady increase in the last 2.5 years.

Comment

• jitendra.r.mishra
              jitendra.r.mishra commented
              Editing a comment
              I would say this is not right. i have booked flat in Ahuja Prasadam in Dec 2015 till now there is no constructions. they have lot of legal land issues. please be careful. I would not recommend any to go for ahuja.

Leesaz; surya2089; alpha123; Hey guys, just bringing your attention to Ahuja's response since they haven't quoted you.
            Ahuja Constructions; Be sure to tag the community members so they can see your response to their queries

Comment

i have never heard about these station and when it will be constructed

Comment

What about the dumping ground just beside the project? The project is in the downwind of the dumping ground. Isn't it a health hazard?

Comment

Hey people out there,

I am looking for investing in project in ambernath. Can any one please suggest which one i should go for Mohan group or Ahuja Construction?? with the reason why??

Suggestions would be helpful.

Regards,
                  aniketk989

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X