Sheth Montana by Sheth Developers in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
158 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sheth Montana by Sheth Developers in Mulund West, Mumbai

Dear all,

The builder is a big cheater and absolutely no business ethics. Had booked in the pre launch scheme and for so many years only got false promises . Were being forced to pay money installments basis draft CC in place.

RERA number also mentioned on their website is false against the MCGM approved list.

The banks providing home loans are as well cheating the customers hence there are no good named banks funding this . NBFC banks DSA are placed to give false commitments knowing well this project is in bad situation .

The project consists of 4 towers and the current land in hand belonging to Sheth Group and Emami Group has only possession of the partial land.

The rest of the land still is with rolling pins the original land owner . Unless the total land is not under possession with the builder the amenities cannot be built since everything is to be built on the podium . Please stay away and ask for refunds in case you have invested .

I m looking for any groups which are already fighting their case for this group . Anybody has a query or clarification please write me I shall call and explain the modus operandi here.
    Last edited September 6 2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• mayekar2121
      mayekar2121 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Rajvir,
      Would like to connect with you,I was planning to buy here.
      How can we connect?

Regards,
      Prasad M

• ranjansarasmum
      ranjansarasmum commented
      Editing a comment
      @mayerkar2121 before you buy please go through these google map comments , things are not looking good in this project
      https://goo.gl/maps/1hpKsD7TDQy

Hi, what is the status of the project now. is it still risky to buy a flat in this project.

Comment

What is the present status of this project?

1. Does the NGT issue still persist? Didn't the government relax environmental requirements in 2018?

2. What is the controversy around the land? I read a comment which states a part of the land still belongs to Rolling Pin company. Is there a way to verify who the land belongs to?

Comment

All the gyanis of the group should be flogged in public, when some guys were highlighting issues kn the project they were laughing at them and not allowing discussion on such important matters. Thats the purpose of this forum to share important info. They oversmart investors don't let such discussions happen. And why the hell do people immediately jump to whatsapp groups. What is the point of joining iref then? Half the people only comment pls add me to this whatsapp group or that whatsapp group, killing this amazing community. Lets facts be discussed publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by vishav9562 View Post
          All the gyanis of the group should be flogged in public, when some guys were highlighting issues kn the project they were laughing at them and not allowing discussion on such important matters. Thats the purpose of this forum to share important info. They oversmart investors don't let such discussions happen. And why the hell do people immediately jump to whatsapp groups. What is the point of joining iref then? Half the people only comment pls add me to this whatsapp group or that whatsapp group, killing this amazing community. Lets facts be discussed publicly.
          vested interests make people do crazy things, builders employees also try to disturb chain thru individual postings under fake names..

Comment

Originally posted by navin4you View Post
            Hi, Sheth and EMAMI Mulund new launch is in this week. Site is just beside Nirmal Lifestyle off LBS Marg. Base Pricing of 2 bhk may start from around 12000 psft. Their quality of construction is good. If you want to make a group for buying in this Project. Then PM me. Configuration starts from 2 bhk, 3 bhk, 4 bhk. Launch is in this week.
            Please add me in the group if there is any ..

Comment

Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum . Please don't share any such links.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X