I'm looking into the Runwal Greens construction Mulund. Wondering if there are other folks who have been looking into this property for investment or otherwise.
Read more
228 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what are the rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Flat cost is 75 lakhs onwards,2,2 1/2,3, BHK Options are there.
    All flats are in the range of 75-1.35 cr.

Hope this will help.
    CommentQuote
  • I am suprised to hear that someone wants to invest in RE at the present price as an investment. Do your home work properly before investing, unless you are not bother to lose 50% of your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Awesome! I know these flats of Runwal. I have spent considerable time looking for reasonably priced flats around Mulund. Bhandup but there are none!

Originally Posted by tubaibabu
    I am suprised to hear that someone wants to invest in RE at the present price as an investment. Do your home work properly before investing, unless you are not bother to lose 50% of your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked yesterday with a lending institution and the rates are 6850 psf currently. It was 6000 on day one then raised to 6500 the next day onwards. However I have my own reservations on the quality of his construction. Take R Mall and the tower Runwal Pride behind them for reference...they are awful in my opinion!
    CommentQuote
  • Best value

I looked at the brochures and they're offering the best value for the buck. HDFC has pre-approved loans available. Given the location, this property should be in good demand
    CommentQuote
  • Pimping for builder

here comes the pimp :)

Originally Posted by saindane
    I looked at the brochures and they're offering the best value for the buck. HDFC has pre-approved loans available. Given the location, this property should be in good demand
    CommentQuote
  • heh...thought someone would say that. Actually I'm a real customer. I've been following Mumbai RE market for several years. If the plummeting Global economy couldnt impact RE in Mumbai, not sure what else can.

If you're looking at buying in Mulund, what choices do you really have...
    Nirmal ....big reputation for delivering late
    Marathon...fewer projects than Nirmal or Runwal
    Runwal....has had some success.
    Oberoi Exotica...? not much info available
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree.Well said.Location for Runwal Greens is nice but at this price u can only benefit if u are the ...... end user.For an investor this price is ......bad.Will get only 3 % returne from rent since capital appreciation is ??????:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Did you get the complete rate psf..? The flats facing the garden are being charged 200Rs extra.. and all the 3 Bed flats are facing garden.. so necessarily you have to pay the extra... I think its ridiculous.!
    Also, check for any other extra charges.. they claim to develop a big garden.. but its all in the cost. Start calculating on paper the total cost.. and it easily adds to 1Cr.....In Mulund 1Cr... just could not imagine about 3-4 yrs back.
    Surprisingly, if the demand is high or as it appears to the builder, there is no news about Oberoi's proposed project at the J&J area. They did get the land at a record price.. so what are they waiting for now..? Any insights would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I have created a group for the people interested in Runwal Greens Project.
    I invite you to join the group if you are interested.

They say 700 + flats are sold and there is no chance of bargain. As HDFC PMS is invested in the project I think corporate norms are well set to protect the HDFC PMS interests. The sales people have no rights for any bargain etc. Now the rate is Rs. 7000 psft and floor rise of Rs. 50. Parking Rs 4L

I have booked one as I liked the overall project.

-Nick
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, and one more thing. The flats facing the garden side are Rs 400 more now :))
    CommentQuote
  • b nicket, i believe you are the lone investor!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I dont take it as an investment. I wanted house to live at mulund/Bhandup. The reason for Runwal Greens is that I could not find any other project in that area caparable to this one. Also its HDFC PMS partnership, So it will be delivered as per the plan, atleast funding is ensured by that investor. I was not looking for ready possession house. They say possrssion after 3 years, But I guess it will be four years as its a big project. I dont think any correction will last for 4 years (unless sky falls down).

As far as investments are concerned, I prefer REIT or PE fund over a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprisingly, if the demand is high or as it appears to the builder, there is no news about Oberoi's proposed project at the J&J area. They did get the land at a record price.. so what are they waiting for now..? Any insights would be appreciated.

Zhingi

I believe, J&J area was also covered under forest land issue. It is good that Oberoi didn't launch their project, otherwise, like Runwal Infinity-project in the vicinity of J&J, buyers and investors would have experienced a long & painful wait.

Though, the land has been cleared by SC but written permission is still awaited from concerned ministry by these builders.

I failed to understand as to why these builders don't complete their existing projects before launching new ones. Runwal is yet to complete Infinity and Anthurium projects in Mulund.

Zhingi

I believe, J&J area was also covered under forest land issue. It is good that Oberoi didn't launch their project, otherwise, like Runwal Infinity-project in the vicinity of J&J, buyers and investors would have experienced a long & painful wait.

Though, the land has been cleared by SC but written permission is still awaited from concerned ministry by these builders.

I failed to understand as to why these builders don't complete their existing projects before launching new ones. Runwal is yet to complete Infinity and Anthurium projects in Mulund.
    CommentQuote