Hi

Why the rates in chembur so low? Is buying a property in Chembur a wise decision?
I have one option near Chembur mono rail station.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why do u think it is low. I am not an expert but I think the prices in Chembur are actually highenough... As per magicbricks the price is 17K to 19K.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they maybe lower when compared to SOBO i.e. Colaba and Cuffe Parade, which are around 50K++
    But that doesn't mean that in next 5 years Chembur will double or become 35K psf. Maybe when RCF, refineries, and dumping grounds move out of Chembur and nearby areas, you can see good movement.
    CommentQuote
  • Chembur has done extremely well in terms of capital appreciation in the past couple of years. Good projects with amenities in Chembur command upwards of 18K psf. Some projects in not so good localities in Chembur or projects from non reputed builders are the only ones which are available in the 10K to 15K range.
    CommentQuote
  • I recently visited Crystal armus site. Work is in full swing and they have started excavation. Do you still think this project is risky?
    CommentQuote
  • So..the 1rk flats are still available in Good relation CHS? I tried contacting but no one picked up the call
    CommentQuote