Sort by :
Filter by :
- This is Pre Launch by Godrej Properties.
Rates around 13500
Completion December 2019
Approvals are under process. Iod has come.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks !
If it is too 'Pre Launch' I will wait till official Launch post CC
Interesting that Completion date is known but we are clueless about beginning date :)
Under current market conditions just can not rely on any member of Builder community :D
What is the Land history?
Is it freehold or leasehold?CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the location of this project in Chembur (any landmarks)?
Also the area in sq. ft. mentioned is carpet/covered/built-up or super-built-up area?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am not sure about exact location but mail says...
• 2 minutes from Eastern Express Highway
• 2 mins from SCLR
• 5 minutes to Chembur station
Area mentioned above is carpet however rates mentioned are on salable (~ carpet/0.6)CommentQuote0Flag
- The thing is even within Chembur (E), there are quite a few desirable areas and then not-so-desirable areas to live in. Do you live in/around Chembur?CommentQuote0Flag
- 'ilu2014' I don't live around Chembur so not well versed with the locality and micro market so initiated this thread :)CommentQuote0Flag
- The catch here is the exact location which ilu2014 mentioned may or may not be a desirable area. Like the comment of KK0099 that they are quite confident about completion date without an iota of idea when the construction will start.
Smart guys i would say. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Rightly said... The location of this project close to the railway track between chembur and tilaknagar... Shell colony to be precise... History of waterlogging.. Narrow approach roadCommentQuote0Flag
- It might be a silly question but is there a preference to go for newer projects than buying a "ready to move" flat constructed 5-10 yrs back? Are the upcoming properties cheaper than existing ones?CommentQuote1Flag
- What's view on this project ?CommentQuote0Flag
- got sales doc attached here, not of much info thoughCommentQuote0Flag
- The location from the PDF document shows it is clearly in Kurla E and not Chembur E. Can someone confirm this?CommentQuote0Flag
- It appears that godrej prime does not even have any swimming pool.CommentQuote0Flag
What are the Pros and Cons of investing in this project ?
Offer is 13.5 K psqft at Pre Launch.
I am basically from Western Suburb so looking from pure investment point of view with horizon of 5 years.
- Location is Tilak Nagar to be precise. Its definitely not Kurla.Originally Posted by ilu2014The location from the PDF document shows it is clearly in Kurla E and not Chembur E. Can someone confirm this?CommentQuote1Flag