Collapse

Godrej Prime by Godrej Properties in Chembur East, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
291 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Prime by Godrej Properties in Chembur East, Mumbai

How does this compare to Godrej's Vikhroli project ?

Comment

I am not sure if one should trust Godrej. I am not having a good experience in Godrej Horizon, which was their premium showcase project in Pune. Severely delayed. Poor communication. The behaviour is like an ordinary builder, very unlike what is expected from Godrej.
      Last edited by Malvish; September 13 2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Godrej Properties
        Godrej Properties commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Mr. Sawant, Greetings! Our team has discussed and clarified all your concerns. Being a customer centric company, we value our customers and it is always our endeavor to serve them in their best interest. For any assistance in future, please write to us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on 18002665706 and we will be more than happy to help. Regards, Team Godrej Properties

• KK0099
        KK0099 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear @Godrej Properties please reply to @buyer33 for above concerns. Thanks KK

I have invested in Godrej Central but now i feel it’s a big mistake! A lot of Godrej employees have invested in this project and they have allocated themselves premium parking. We were allocated parking in the lower basement and this parking number has been given to us in registration so we can’t even change the parking now! Normally most builders have lottery system for parking but these people have reserved premium parking for themselves. Also when we asked for extra parking they are saying everything is sold out not a single parking is available. Per flat only 1 parking is allocated. I mean after the registration they start with all this drama so they can sell parking at higher rates while possession. Once they have sold the flat they take no responsibility what so ever towards the buyer. In spite of it being 4 years from the date of purchase we have not been shown our actual flat or even the inner area on the society, after insisting many times they however reluctantly agreed to show a sample flat, but that does not give an actual idea of how our flat will be.

Also, the society interiors as per brochure show a glass facade but now they have used iron grills as facade which ruins the whole look of the society. A bunch of cheap people with highly irresponsible set of employees. Beware and don't invest in Godrej!
      Last edited by Malvish; September 18 2017, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Godrej Properties
        Editing a comment
        Dear Customer, We are unable to trace your details in our customer database and we would like to discuss the issue you are facing. Hence, request you to write to us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com mentioning the issue details and your contact details so that our team could get in touch with you to assist further. You could also reach us at 18002665706 and we will be more than happy to help. Regards, Team Godrej Properties

Here I am using pseudo name so how will you guys (Godrej) be able to trace my records in your DB? Also, its no point getting in touch with your customer care cause its totally useless entity who keep forwarding the calls from one person to another without ever resolving the issue. If I have stated the issue here of your employees gulping up premium parking space and your employees are the ones who are going to handle my issue how can I expect a fair trial? Seniors from the forum please help me deal with this issue. If you can give me some pointers. I have invested so much in this property and these Godrej people are totally not committed to resolving my issue. Such a disgrace!
      Last edited by Malvish; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Godrej Properties
        Editing a comment
        Dear Customer, Request you to please share your contact details. We will ensure that someone senior connects with you. For any further assistance, please write to us at customercare.gpl@godrejproperties.com or call us on 18002665706 and speak to our representative. Regards, Team Godrej Properties
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X