Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Last updated: April 7 2019
56 | Posts
6619 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

There is a new project in Chembur named Hilton Heights.
    The project is yet to begin and proposed to be completed by December 2018.

1. Developed by Hilton Developers and Buildtech Group. Marketed by bookmyflat.com

2. Very close to monorail and eastern freeway.
    3. Next to Ryan international school
    4. Rate offered Rs 9500/-

People who have knowledge and experience in the real estate, please guide.

1. Is the builder / developer reliable?
    2. Is the rate justified?
    3. If you know other people who have invested in this project?

Please guide.
    Thank you.
    Last edited July 1 2015, 07:21 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Please advise people. Earnestly requesting you.

Comment

Re : Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Any information about the builder?

Comment

The location is something you should go and check for yourself. It is surrounded by LIG/slums and a reason why the price is low considering it is Chembur. Please check if it is an SRA project or a freehold development. I would not recommend investing in a SRA project unless you are 100% certain of the builders capabilities of seeing the development through; SRA is an expertise that very very few developers possess in Mumbai. If this is a freehold dev. and you think the builder can deliver within reasonable timelines, the price is alright. But do keep in mind that the location will take at least 5-6 years to emerge as a good residential location within CHembur. I do not have any information about the builder unfortunately.
        There is another project called Hill View, which is probably just 2-3 buildings away from the Hilton site towards the freeway. Hill View is an SRA project and is ~50% complete and you can probably invest there between 10.5-11k (investor flats or maybe even the builder directly if you negotiate).

Comment

Pardon me for using layman terms, as i am new to this real estate stuff.

From what i have understood -- It is a project like Alta Vista, where they have to first build SRA flats and then they can sell the flats in their actual project.
          The project has 1bhk and 2 bhk flats in its project called Hilton Heights, which can be sold in the ratio 2:1 (meaning, for completion of ever 2 flats of SRA building, you can sell 1 flat for this Hilton heights project)

Builder is Buildtech group (Buildtech Group)

From the website of Buildtech group, their completed project list includes the following projects:
          AR heights, Sandhurst road
          Huzeria street, JJ flyover
          Maseera tower, Mazgaon
          Shamas palace, hill road, bandra
          Sheetal palace, almeida park, bandra
          spring shelter, liberty garden, malad
          unique heights, mmc road , mahim

Developer is Hilton Developers Pvt Ltd (Hilton Developer)

As per their website, Projects in pipeline are:
          Hilton heights
          Hilton enclave

1. Please suggest whether this will be a good project: in terms of quality and timelines, reputation of the builder etc.
          I am looking at this from the point of view of living, and not just as an investment.

2. I also want to know what documents should we ask for when looking for a project like this?

Any sort of guidance/ opinions/ suggestions are requested.
          Please please please help me out

Comment

Its next to RCF and has BPCL and HPCL close by. Highly polluted area, IMO.

Comment

I have visited the site, it is parallel to Mono Rail Station. They have already build one of the SRA building.
              Price is good, especially in Chembur.

You should visit Hilton Office for more info about the project.

I have booked a flat in March 2015 at same price.

Comment

gkalwan;
                Can you please tell me what factor you took into account to come to this decision?
                I have some issues to discuss, is it possible to take this offline?
                Last edited April 8 2016, 01:29 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

It is an SRA Project, the first thing i checked whether the builder is listed in SRA project or not. After finding i saw it was listed in Chembur SRA project under CTS 128, it was also confirmed by SRA.
                  I visted the builder office for collecting further information along with one of the expertise having knowledge of document. All the document along with project approval where shown to us.
                  Next i search for builder reputation, the builder is not well know in market as this was their first project. After doing lost of research i came to know that the builder is associate with Spandan Holistic Foundation and is developing a Hospital named "Spandan Mother & Child Care Hospital" in Govandi. This has given me some proof of builder reputation.
                  Last edited June 7 2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Thank gkalwan.

Guys please share your views.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X