Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Last updated: April 7 2019
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

Hello people.
    Please respond.
    Last edited July 7 2015, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Re : Buildtech Heights ( earlier Hilton Heights ), Hilton Developers, Chembur, Mumbai

I earnestly request you all to please share your views here.
      Last edited July 8 2015, 02:34 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

The area is well known to me. It's not going to change much in near future, although the new road (RC Marg) under the mono is smooth. It's close to 1 km from camp junction, leading you to the end of Chembur, into the industrial belt with slum pockets. It may be livable, but wont give you much appreciation in the coming few years.

The slum belt is huge here, along with MHADA buildings, which is a huge drawback.
        Last edited July 9 2015, 06:34 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Hi Manali92;
          Let me know, if you actually went ahead to purchase this property? How is your experience with them.

Hi gkalwan;

Congrats for your property purchase.
          Can you please share your experience with the builder so far?
          Is the work on schedule as promised?.. any other hic ups you have faced so far.

I am planning to buy property in hilton heights, location is fine for me considering it is investment. I am not sure of the builder reputation and if he will actually deliver as promised, (at least schedule)

Also can you guys please share your contact to discuss in detail?
          Last edited November 30 2015, 04:57 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Hello,

I have booked a flat at Hilton Heights, Chembur. If people who have already booked here I do welcome you to have offline discussion !
            Rgds

Comment

Its one year now and they have not yet commence the work . They dont have Cc to commence work and they are simply marketing to catch fish . Be care full of this kind of projects . leave your contact if you have already comitted or paid to them

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Diamond View Post
                Hello,

I have booked a flat at Hilton Heights, Chembur. If people who have already booked here I do welcome you to have offline discussion !
                Rgds
                I like to have chat with u

Comment

Dear Friend,

You are most welcome to contact me.
                  Kindly share your contact no.
                  Rgds
                  Last edited April 12 2016, 04:19 PM. Reason: Content Added from the Next Post

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
                    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                    Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Any new updates on the commencement date, pls update

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X