Last updated: August 21 2016
15 | Posts
3982 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheja Residency, K.Raheja Constructions, Malad East, Mumbai

Hi People,

Am intending to buy a 2BHK Raheja Residency (Malad East). I have a few concerns on which i need suggestions/inputs/expert advice:

1. Is the land on which this project is developed disputed/belongs to forest dept/collector etc.?
    2. This area seems to be elevated(on a hill), does it have water supply problems?
    3. What is the asking price in the locality? (Builder Quote is from 14,200 to 15,000 depending on under construction/ ready to move in)
    4. Can we stretch the initial payment terms to more than a month?
    5. What all does super built up involve? (They're offering 1125 as super BU & 780 as carpet) :/

Re : Raheja Residency, K.Raheja Constructions, Malad East, Mumbai

Raheja Residency, K.Raheja Constructions, Malad East, Mumbai

Hi People,

I am intending to buy a 2 BHK in Raheja Residency in Malad East. I have a few concerns for which I need suggestions / inputs and expert advice:

1. Is the land on which this project is being developed disputed or belongs to the forest department or to the collector etc?
    2. This area seems to be elevated (on a hill) so does it have water supply problems?
    3. What is the asking price in the locality? (Builder Quote is from 14,200/ SqFt to 15,000/ SqFt depending on under construction / ready to move in)
    4. Can we stretch the initial payment terms to more than a month?
    5. What all does super built up involve? (They're offering 1125 as super BU & 780 as carpet) :/
    Last edited July 11 2015, 08:55 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

What is the total budget for 2 BHK ready to move in? I think it would cross 2 Cr if you consider parking, floor rise etc.
      In that budget you could try Andheri east or Oshiwara area. Just a suggestion to go further south.
      Last edited July 11 2015, 08:56 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

The budget currently is at 2 Cr all inclusive. It includes clubhouse, parking, floor rise, 3 years advance maintenance & stamp duty+registration. Haven't come across likable projects in Andheri East/Oshiwara. This is a wholesome deal from a family perspective considering we have a young child & are looking at a gated community sort of option.

Also, the impressive part is brand new & ready to move in apartment. Do suggest if you have any recommendations for the mentioned areas. Would definitely explore them further.
        Last edited June 4 2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Why do you want to go to Malad East when you can get better deals in Malad West, next to D-mart and Infiniti Mall?

Raheja's Palm Court - 2 BHK all inclusive for 1.9 Cr. My neighbor got a garden facing 2 BHK on the 10th floor in Interface for 1.87 Cr.
          Last edited July 11 2015, 08:58 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Thank you for the response.

Our objective was 2 fold:
            1. Better connectivity with the highway since it will allow easy access to the western express highway
            2. School options around as we have a baby in the house

Though Malad West would be a good option but its too congested. What say?

Comment

Hi

Hi, can anyone guide me on Raheja Residency project in Malad East. I need to understand following;

1. Is the title of the property Clear?
              2. I met a representative from Raheja and he said there is a dispute going on between Raheja and another corporate house. However, that doesn't impact the buyer.
              3. Builder has informed that they have received the OC for the building.
              3. The Builder is also asking for a significant black component. Is it usual for K. Raheja ?

Any help would be much appreciated.
              Last edited July 11 2015, 08:59 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

For point # 2 -- Yes, there is an ongoing dispute between Raheja and Wadias. I have heard about it so somebody needs to verify the authenticity.

For point # 4 -- Related to point # 2, there was an understanding between Raheja and Wadia between the % in the sale. I think it was 25% of the sale value. So suppose Raheja sells you a flat with agreement value of 2Cr, they will have to give 50 lakhs to Wadia. But if the agreement value is 1 Cr, they will have to give 25 lakhs only per flat.

Again this could all be untrue since I don't know myself but I have heard it from an agent and a bank loan sanctioning employee mentioning the near about same stuff.

Comment

HC reprieve for Nusli Wadia in battle with Ferani Hotels over Malad plot

Attached Images

Comment

...Wadia entitled to info on Malad plot via RTI: HC....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X