Last updated: June 16 2015
8 | Posts
2583 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiescent Heights by K. Reheja Corp in Malad West, Mumbai

Hi,

Recently I saw a glut of flats coming out from sale from this particular building. My relative is interested in buying a flat here
    I want to know if any one of you is aware of any problem specially legal in this particular building. As this is constructed by K Raheja and there is a court dispute going on between Raheja and Wadia Trust. Any pointers or information would be helpful.

Thanks
    cjappu
    Last edited June 16 2015, 03:26 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Quiescent Heights by K. Reheja Corp in Malad West, Mumbai

I don't know much about legal status, etc but 1 thing I can certainly vouch for is that the flats are excellent and super spacious !
    Building compound etc are also great ! Above all the location bang opp Goregaon sports club.
    What rate are you getting ? IMO must not be less than 21-22 K psf. Assuming 3 BHK around 1800 sft.. Easily ticket size is around 4 cr+

Comment

Thanks for the insight.
      Ya you are right about the flats being spacious but there are some disadvantages too.
      1. Location is just near the creek which emanates very foul smell and is a health hazard. It also damages the electronics and fixtures.
      2. There is no club house, in the building.. Swimming Pool is also not there.
      But above all if it is mired in some controversy it would be a big waste for the person as he is putting in every penny he has in it . So if any pointers would be of great help.

Comment

Hi all,
        One of the brokers told me that earlier quiescent heights and adjacent tower Serenity heights were not eligible for loans from banks but now banks provides loans on it. Any details/reasons on this would be very helpful. Thanks
        Best regards,
        cjappu

Comment

Originally posted by cjappu View Post
          Hi all,
          One of the brokers told me that earlier quiescent heights and adjacent tower Serenity heights were not eligible for loans from banks but now banks provides loans on it. Any details/reasons on this would be very helpful. Thanks
          Best regards,
          cjappu
          I have seen the locale, as you have noted flat is spacious, good locality in general and rates are pretty high than other buildings. The disadvantage is there is some lack of clarity on the land ownership transferred to the society or not, CC/OC etc., and the maintenance is pretty high.

Rusting, electronics getting broke and stink all due to proximity to the creek is a real problem too

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
            Do you think this land ownership issues has got something to do with ongoing legal battle between Nusli Wadia and Raheja??
            I will check if the building has got OC or not?
            If the building has got OC do you still think land ownership issues can put this building in problems. Hope this is not Adarsh case in the making.
            Best regards,

Comment

OC is a good start, more important is if the land is conveyed/transferred in the name of the society in the property card. All in all people are staying and no one can guarantee any mitigant for the risk of legal case if it still exists.

The closness to creek is what I have heard as major crib from some folks

Comment

rsrsin,
                Thanks for quick reply.
                I will tell my relative to check on these 2 important points. You have been of great help. Thanks
                Best regards.
                cjappu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X