18 | Posts
3702 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codename Bigbang Lodha Group Thane Mumbai

Name of Lodha Bigbang Thane.

Moderator's Note - About the Project

Lodha Codename Big Bang is the brand new creation by real estate builder Lodha Group. The construction of Lodha Big Bang is widely spread beyond wide 87 acres of land having most charming greeneries that is entirely spread all through till your eyes can reach. The project is conveniently located in Kolshet Road, Thane and enjoys close proximity to all social facilities.

Lodha Codename Big Location Advantages:

Lodha Bigbang Thane West is one of the well-developed localities in Mumbai which falls under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It is only 4.3 kilometers (7-minute drive) from Eastern Express Highway and 5.1 kilometers from the Thane Railway Station. It is also within close proximity to NH-3, NH-4 and enjoys good connectivity with the rest of Mumbai.

Lodha Codename Bigbang Thane West is surrounded by landmarks and tourist spots which are visited by people from all over Mumbai and India. This includes the Sanjay Gandhi National Park which includes the 4th century archaeology site, Kanheri Caves. Other nearby attractions include the Upwan Lake, Kelwa Beach and the Gateway of India.
    Last edited June 13 2015, 06:16 AM.

Re : Codename Bigbang Lodha Group Thane Mumbai

any latest updates on the pricing?

Comment

Let's please use the original thread for all updates., winner2015, can you please update the name of that project, if required and continue with the earlier thread only

Comment

Hi

I have received a few emails and calls in the last few days for this project. Apparently Lodha has come up with an attractive 5% scheme where in you will have to pay only 5% of the 20% (in the 20% self funding and 80% bank funding) and the remaining 15% to be paid on possession. Also, i have been informed that there is a lot of buzz about this project and that Lodha has already received more than 1000 applications for this project.
        Can anyone shed light on this?

Regards
        CB

Comment

The rate is close to 8300/- psf and will increase with floor rise, that is what the mailers said. This seems pretty high for 1) pre-launch rate and 2) fact that the possession will take atleast 4 more years.

The cost of opportunitiy and uncertainity will take away all potential rate growth - assuming there would be one

Comment

4 years to complete if and only if the buyers are very lucky! Only positive part here its seems that if some1 doesn't have cash at present, can book a home on basis of future incomes. Hope there are no hidden conditions which might cause problems for the buyer.
            Last edited June 16 2015, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Any update on this project?

Comment

This thread is not updated - there is another one where all the discussion happens.

Update is - they have started plinth, and Demand for 35th% money is raised.

Comment

Could you provide the link to the main discussion.

Comment

I applied for a flat in Codename Big Bang. paid Rs.54000/-. But they did not allot me the flat in July 2015. Subsequently they offered me a flat which was in a building which was quite inside the project. I did not accept the allotment. Lodha's have forfeited Rs.54,000/-. is this correct?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X