Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hii there Ruchir, I think I asked the same question a few months back from the Royal Palms Marketing Department and they gave me a satisfactory answer. I suggest you call them.
I have also created a Group specially for users who have bought an Apartment in Royal Palms, Mumbai http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/groups/ruby-isles-royal-palms-mumbai.html Please join if you like to and forward the link to other people too who have invested there. This way we can be on the same page .
- has anybody got possesion of ruby isle yet?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hii Jazzy888, even I have bought a 2BHK there and not got possesion yet. I went to the site a month back and the whole structure is plastered from inside but the tiling and the interiors are yet to be done. I think we should form a group of people who have bought an Apartment in Ruby Isles so we can be on the same page. You can email me at my email address if you like to talk about itCommentQuote0Flag
- has anybody else got a place there yet star boy, how many people do you know who have purchased, and what is the delay,thanx.CommentQuote0Flag
- Noone has got possesion yet, the work still going on and it can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending upon the speed. I have heard the owner of Royal Palms Mr Dilawar Nancy sits in his Royal Palms Office from 10 - 5 everyday so he can give the exact detailsCommentQuote0Flag
have you been to see the builder? will you go? he is late giving posseision how will he compensate...............have you any worries about getting property?
do you know anybody else who has purchased apartment?
is there any chance of cheating? then we must report before its to late.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hii Jazz, plz don't worry, it's not a fraud or scam. Every building these days gets late in giving possession. I have not met the BUilder yet as I am busy. All the members in the Ruby Isles Group I guess have bought apartments in Ruby IslesCommentQuote0Flag
- hi star,
well i still dont feel good about it, till we get some confirmation, when will you go and see the builder, how do we get a refund?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Jazz, for the refund and all you need to go yourself and see the builder as its your own Apartment. I am not in Mumbai now so i cant go. But i will patiently wait till the apartment gets completed. where are you from ? you stay in mumbai ?CommentQuote0Flag
- hi buddy,
thanks you have been very helpfull, do you have the email of other flat owners? would be good to get there views aswell. what about registry. what papers do i need? i do not have agreement papers just receipts of payment, could you kindly tell me the step by step process,thanx.CommentQuote0Flag
- When is the possesion of Ruby Isle? This is getting too much delayed.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jazzy888hi star,
well i still dont feel good about it, till we get some confirmation, when will you go and see the builder, how do we get a refund?
what refund are you speaking about??CommentQuote0Flag
- Hii Soundarya, I just visited the Royal Palms Sales Office yesterday, they told me the possession date as March 2013, 3 months from now. I personally visited the site. The flooring has been done till 10th floor and bathroom tiles are put up too. So it won't be very late !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- any news on possesionCommentQuote0Flag
- any news of ruby isle????????????????????/CommentQuote0Flag