One more project with marketing like that of Lodha Group called Raunak Bliss!

Is there anyone having more idea on this project?
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    I also felt this location is not good until builder gives 10% discount on the base rate..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am also interested in this project & i want to know more about the possession & car parking, so please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RaviRaj,
    Recently i visited the site and then inquired about the project. they are just in Pre-Launch phase so there is no car park allotment it seems for now.
    If you book in this project you have to request for a Carpark and later when the parking plan is in place, they can allocate stilt/open based on the availability and demand.

The charge will be decided later and not now. All they need for now is 20% as booking amount initially of the total agreement value.
    I am also interested in this but just looking for some more research/advise. Let me know if you settle down with this and have any further information than what i stated above.
    CommentQuote
  • It appears far off from GB road basis map on the post above; 6000 psf will be 7000 psf fully loaded including car park, SD, Vat/Mat etc. The waiting period and uncertainity of completion will help add to the acidity and stress.

Better still (whether investment or end-use), explore RTM in complex like Lodha Splendora where couple of clusters are ready and families staying in. No Vat/Mat and extra for car park - one can still end up with a good rate
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me with the current status of this Project.

When it is going to start.

I thinking to invest in this project, Please advise is it safe?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I have booked my flat in A2. Wanted to cancel it since project is getting delayed due to NGT issue and builder is not providing any confirm date of starting this project. If you are facing same problem pls let me know.
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

I have also booked in A2 and when recently inquired, they told that construction along with third tower's booing will start by Oct end 2016.

Where did you hear about NGT issue?
    CommentQuote