Regency Heights, Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: December 18 2016
7 | Posts
1492 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regency Heights, Thane, Mumbai

We are planing to buy a 3 BHK flat in Regency Heights in Thane, I just love the flat but I am not happy with the nearby locality. There is a chemical factory that renders the air polluted. I am so confused now that I don't know what to do. Please suggest. Is there anybody who stays in Regency Heights and can tell me if they can feel foul smell of the chemicals in environment?
    Last edited July 19 2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Regency Heights, Thane, Mumbai

Don't jump to conclusion in hurry!

If it is ready to move(RTM) property check with families already staying there ask about pros and cons of locality and building. If not RTM check with people staying in near by buildings.

Make few more personal visits at different days and times along with all your family members, take views of all the family members.

Agent/ broker or seller would try to put some pressure to close the deal ASAP but give some time before committing for it.

All the best !
    KK

Originally posted by Nehakhare View Post
    we are planing to buy a 3BHK flat in regency heights Thane, I just love the flat but I am not happy with near by locality.and there is a chemical factory that makes the air polluted. I am so confused now I don't know what should I do. Please suggest.anybody stays in regency heights can please tell me do they feel chemical smell in environment ?

Comment

What's the deal that you are getting for a 3 BHK? What's the total area and all inclusive cost?
      Last edited July 19 2015, 08:06 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Flat's salable area is around 1550 and cost is around 1.8 Cr.

Comment

Thanks KK

Comment

It is not worth the price they are quoting. The location is not good. Regency is tier 2/3 builder, initially did few projects in Navi Mumbai. Considering the locality and builder reputation, anything above 1.2 Cr for 2 BHK is not worth.

If you have a budget for 1.8 Cr, you better look for a 3 BHK in a better locality like Highland complex and few others which are available in less than 1.5 Cr. or even look for something like a 2.5 BHK in Hiranandani estate, which is a super premium project with excellent facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehakhare View Post
              We are planing to buy a 3 BHK flat in Regency Heights in Thane, I just love the flat but I am not happy with the nearby locality. There is a chemical factory that renders the air polluted. I am so confused now that I don't know what to do. Please suggest. Is there anybody who stays in Regency Heights and can tell me if they can feel foul smell of the chemicals in environment?
              Hi Neha have you purchased a flat in Regency Heights...i guess your views on the chemical factory would prove to be quite helpful for us. Could you elaborate on the project a bit more Nehakhare;

Comment

Not worth the investment. One side its surrounded by slums and nothing available outside the complex. Better look for in Hiranandani Estate / Dosti Imperia.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X