i have book two flat 1bhk and one more 1bhk in 2009 fed. till now i have pay 9lakhs to unnati woods (raunak group) godbhunder road,thane,now i got to know that they havent recived ulc (urban land clearance) and builder is asking for further money. what should do i pay or not and i m not in india. one of my freind told me to cancel,as he went to builder and talk regarding cancellation pls let me know what shlud do
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You should not think twice. Your first priority should be cancellation of your booking and recover the invested amount.
    CommentQuote
  • I didnt get u,you mean to say u booked two flats both 1bhk,in 2009 and till date paid amt 9-lakhs,so till date builder never demand for more money,when is the expected possession for your property??

and at what rate u got it??
    CommentQuote
  • i got it rate 2800 psft builder is delay little bit cause of monsoon he is saying thats why no payment,,,and now he is asking directly 11lacs for both flats,,,and now i come to know its delay cause not gettong clearnce of ulc so thats why i m thinking to cancel am i right any suggestion freinds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    i got it rate 2800 psft builder is delay little bit cause of monsoon he is saying thats why no payment,,,and now he is asking directly 11lacs for both flats,,,and now i come to know its delay cause not gettong clearnce of ulc,,,,,,,,,,,,so thats why i m thinking to cancel am i right any suggestion freinds

what is the present rate?
    If the rate has not gone up much, cancel and book somewhere else.
    CommentQuote
  • the present rate is 4250 sirji, and i m in terrible loss casue that two houses is around 1000 sqft,,,,,,,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    the present rate is 4250 sirji,,,,,,,,,,,and i m in terrible loss casue that two houses is around 1000 sqft,,,,,,,,

u r not in loss dude. Just that you didn't get the old rate. Tell the builder you don't have the money as you need loan and the bank is saying clearance is not there so they cannot give you loan. As per the mofa law, the builder cannot ask you for more than 20% of the amount if he does not has clearance. If he still insists on being illegal, cancel it as you will not be sure what he is up to.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks sir ,,till now i pay 9lakhs,,, i shd cancel
    CommentQuote
  • tell him the law, make the loan excuse and see his response. I have seen many people who have 10-20 lakhs stuck in forest land properties. They all are holding on because they think that the rate they got were too attractive to let go.
    But do not give the builder any more money because he will use it as leverage against you.
    CommentQuote
  • sirji thats means i shd withdraw my money,,,casue my freind today went their and he told builder that i am facing financial crisis and i wana withdraw my money he i ready to cancel my booking,,,,but i m thinking as u told that i shd ask builder that that he got ulc clearance ,,if not so i will not make any payment untill builder get ulc clearnce
    CommentQuote
  • so what did builder told your friend ,Does he agree to refund the amount,if yes then,I will suggest,come out from this situation,there are lott more projects where you can invest your money without facing such critical problem.Its really difficult to handle such problem,as u said u are out of India.
    CommentQuote
  • It is difficult for you but legally you can drag him to court. As per mofa law he cannot ask for more than 20%.
    What was the payment schedule he sold you?
    CommentQuote
  • finally i have cancel this
    CommentQuote
  • Great ! But what about your money?did u get your refund back?
    CommentQuote
  • sarikag i have send a letter,,,,,,,,,,,lets see how mcuh they will deduct,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway congrats mam u have book a flat in dosti if i m nt wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! we have booked flat in DOsti Vihar.Have u heard about this project?Its wonderful project,and even the work is going in full swing.

Dosti group is one of renowned builder who has good reputation for timely possession.
    CommentQuote