Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gundecha Trillium - Sea Princess Realty, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai. RERA No P51800001115

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gundecha Trillium - Sea Princess Realty, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai. RERA No P51800001115

Last updated: September 13 2017
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gundecha Trillium - Sea Princess Realty, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai. RERA No P51800001115

HI , Anyone aware on why the builder is not selling available flats anymore and waiting for Octo- Nov 2017

Comment

Re : Gundecha Trillium - Sea Princess Realty, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai. RERA No P51800001115

Must be to get RERA registration, not sure though.

Comment

It's a good project. I have booked a 3 BHK. Possession as per agreement was Dec 16, which has been pushed till Dec 17 as per details uploaded in RERA website. Earlier I had booked a 3 BHK in Raheja's Eternity but later on got it cancelled after Sea Princess Realty launched Gundecha Trillium. It has distinct advantages with respect to availability of balconies, views of National Park, layout/construction and proximity to the WEH. I had signed agreement in Sept 13; thereafter the builder extracted maximum money from us by constructing 2-3 slabs a month; it was really a taxing time for paying them without borrowing. But all the pace drastically slowed down after all the slabs were put in place. For the whole of 15 and 16, there was hardly any progress. Have paid off 97% till now. So the remaining is what I would be required to pay at the time of possession. Hope to get possession latest by Jan-Feb 18.
        Last edited by Malvish; September 13 2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X