Last updated: March 10 2019
22 | Posts
4421 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Research Made Easier! - Price Index for Buying

Hello Mumbai,

You now have at your disposal a comprehensive rate chart of every locality in Mumbai. Yes, IREF Research team has been working on collecting and validating data for every location - per sq.ft. wise. You can now view the maximum rate, the minimum rate and the average price that a property in any location commands. Not just this, we have information on the rentals in every area as well!

Don't go running around, frantically trying to ascertain if you're paying the right price - Just look at the Price table.

We're forever trying to make your lives easier and empower you with knowledge - this is just the beginning!

*Above are researched Buy rates for properties in different localities of Mumbai over the last 3 months
    **All the rates are in Rupees / sq. feet

Cheers to making an informed decision,
    TiWi
    Last edited July 28 2015, 01:11 PM.

Re : Property Research Made Easier! - Price Index for Buying

How is it compiled- based on actual rates at which properties are available for purchase? Or some sort of hypothetical data?

When you say minimum rate for Bandra West @8000/=sqft - are actual property available at this rate? What kind of property is that?
    The data looks odd when a comparison is worked out. For eg. Santacruz East minimum rate @10000/= vs Bandra West @8000/=. How do you explain that?....

Is there something I am missing here?......

Comment

Originally posted by joe2010 View Post
      How is it compiled- based on actual rates at which properties are available for purchase? Or some sort of hypothetical data?

When you say minimum rate for Bandra West @8000/=sqft - are actual property available at this rate? What kind of property is that?
      The data looks odd when a comparison is worked out. For eg. Santacruz East minimum rate @10000/= vs Bandra West @8000/=. How do you explain that?....

Is there something I am missing here?......
      This data is based on actual rates of the properties in different localities in Mumbai. Minimum rate is the minimum of lowest rates (per sq. ft.) of properties in that locality and maximum is the maximum of Highest rates (per sq.ft.).

Comment

I understood that part but my question is what kind of property is available for 8000/= Bandra West. Has any actual legal transaction taken place at that rate, that's what I am looking for...If so it can help a lot of people..

Comment

Something would help everyone hopefully it gets updated frequently....

I think most of people may have this question.. Bandra West @8000/=sqft where where...

I know the locality so i can understand some area may offer such rates... but would it be worth if know the place perhaps that would help alot for people like me who is stuggling to buy a house

But a good start thank you Admin

Comment

Vast areas of MMR region is not covered including various sub markets of Thane, Navi Mumbai etc. Can we include them as well, as I can see few areas outside Mumbai city are already there like Vasai, Taloje etc.

Nerul at 2536? Simply impossible.. Even illegal ones are not available at that rate. Or is it Neral?

Comment

Really good initiative. Although there are issues with data point and some clarity is required related to this being all inclusive price as the price vary with development to development, floor rise etc etc. or plain vanila carpet area

I also hope there is a mechanism to update this real time.

Comment

Originally posted by nshaikh View Post
                Something would help everyone hopefully it gets updated frequently....

I think most of people may have this question.. Bandra West @8000/=sqft where where...

I know the locality so i can understand some area may offer such rates... but would it be worth if know the place perhaps that would help alot for people like me who is stuggling to buy a house

But a good start thank you Admin
                I can probably give locality-wise detailed analysis in next few updates, right now this much data is available.

Originally posted by manzb View Post
                Vast areas of MMR region is not covered including various sub markets of Thane, Navi Mumbai etc. Can we include them as well, as I can see few areas outside Mumbai city are already there like Vasai, Taloje etc.

Nerul at 2536? Simply impossible.. Even illegal ones are not available at that rate. Or is it Neral?
                Yes, Correction. Its Neral (Corrected in First Post)

Comment

Juhu is missing

Comment

I think the 8000 in Bandra must be a one off distress sale, which might have been recorded by the research method. But, ignoring that the average of ~44000 seems way more reasonable.
                    Awesome work! Can probably leave out outliers in future data collection. Will probably help.

Hope to see this on a regular basis!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X