Hello guys,

I heard of a project called The Epitome by Radius Developers. It is in Goregaon West. From what I know, they started bookings in the month of April and that they are offering 1 BHK duplex houses. Is it true? What are the flat descriptions there? How much are they charging for it? Is it an extension of Imperial Heights or something by Wadhwa Group? 
What about the possession, is it in a year or two? Locality might not be an issue I suppose. What do you guys have to say about it? Is it a good project for an end user or for investment?

Kindly share your views on it.

Thankful for your time!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which location in Goregoan West is this? You would have got that details. Also, duplex in 1 BHK, is that even possible?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your Interest in Imperial Heights! Kindly get in touch with our representatives who will answer all your queries at 1800 121 9090.
    Warm Regards,
    Team Radius
    CommentQuote
  • Hey have 3 BHK & 4 BHK Apartments and the price is 3.50 Cr* onwards. I don't think they are offering 1BHK, locality wise it is okay.
    CommentQuote
  • Mumbai-based Radius Developershas defaulted on scheduled interest payments on a Rs 1,200-crore loan to private lender Yes Bank, two people aware of the development told ET.

CommentQuote