Last updated: March 31 2016
11 | Posts
1469 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi Mumbai / Mumbai : Suggestions for 1 BHK up to 80L

Hi,

I am looking for suggestions around buying a 1BHK apartment in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai in the range of 60-80 Lac. My requirement is going to be primarily for end use hence would prefer a Ready to Move flats or flats that would be available for possession by Dec 2015. My next priority is going to be good reputed school since my daughter is 18 months old and I would need to start her preschool and nursery by 2017. I currently travel by my own transport hence having this apartment close to the railway station is not a priority however there must be other means of communication easily available.

I have looked at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and found many reputed schools and various projects within 5 KM radius however I feel its far from my workplace at BKC.

I have also looked at Western suburbs and but cant find a decent choice upto kandivali. I personally would prefer buying an apartment in Western Mumbai but it seems to be out of my reach.

Please share your suggestions if you have bought an apartment lately and the suitable location which would fit my budget and requirements.

Thanks.

Re : Navi Mumbai / Mumbai : Suggestions for 1 BHK up to 80L

Originally posted by needhome4me View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for suggestions around buying a 1BHK apartment in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai in the range of 60-80 Lac. My requirement is going to be primarily for end use hence would prefer a Ready to Move flats or flats that would be available for possession by Dec 2015. My next priority is going to be good reputed school since my daughter is 18 months old and I would need to start her preschool and nursery by 2017. I currently travel by my own transport hence having this apartment close to the railway station is not a priority however there must be other means of communication easily available.

I have looked at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and found many reputed schools and various projects within 5 KM radius however I feel its far from my workplace at BKC.

I have also looked at Western suburbs and but cant find a decent choice upto kandivali. I personally would prefer buying an apartment in Western Mumbai but it seems to be out of my reach.

Please share your suggestions if you have bought an apartment lately and the suitable location which would fit my budget and requirements.

Thanks.
    You can check out apartments in Koperkhairane which is right next to Vashi but is not as expensive. You could use the Airoli bridge to get on to the EEH. The total travel time from Koperkhairane to BKC is about half an hour as neither Airoli toll naka or the EEH is as congested as Vashi toll naka or Mankhurd road during peak hours.

Comment

Thanks soarer for your response.

I work in a project based industry hence have to travel throughout Mumbai, currently I am staying at Goregaon and have to travel to Vashi quite often . I completely agree with your about using Mulund-Airoli & Eastern Exp/SCLR to travel to BKC and that part of Mumbai. I also agree that Kharghar would have been far, I have been only upto Belapur from Goregaon via car.

While I will research on various sites but do you personally known any projects that you could recommend in this area? I also read that beyond Belapur the administration comes under Raigad district and not Navi Mumbai or CIDCO, is this correct? what could be the implications of buying a property in this area, I mean how is the water, electricity needs taken care of? Also would be it be easier to get a home loan in properties before Belapur?

Thanks again.

Comment

The nodes from Airoli till Belapur fall under the Thane district and the nodes from Kharghar to Panvel fall under Raigad district. However the entire Navi Mumbai region (Airoli to Panvel) falls under a single municipal corporation (NMMC) as well as a single planning authority (CIDCO). Most of the older nodes (Vashi, Koparkhairane, Sanpada, etc) do not offer many new projects but offer better public amenities. The newer nodes will offer under construction projects but will lack on some public amenities (ease to hail a rikshaw or bus for e.g.).

There is absolutely no discrimination between the two districts as far as getting home loans or water connections are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by soarer View Post
          The nodes from Airoli till Belapur fall under the Thane district and the nodes from Kharghar to Panvel fall under Raigad district. However the entire Navi Mumbai region (Airoli to Panvel) falls under a single municipal corporation (NMMC) as well as a single planning authority (CIDCO). Most of the older nodes (Vashi, Koparkhairane, Sanpada, etc) do not offer many new projects but offer better public amenities. The newer nodes will offer under construction projects but will lack on some public amenities (ease to hail a rikshaw or bus for e.g.).

There is absolutely no discrimination between the two districts as far as getting home loans or water connections are concerned.
          NMMC is only upto Belapur (Airoil, Ghansoli, Koperkhairane, Vashi, Sanpada, Nerul and Belapur Nodes). Kharghar Node is still under gram panchayat and Panvel has a different Municipal body. Entire Navi Mumbai development is managed by CIDCO. But as the development in earlier nodes are complete they were handed over to NMMC for maintenance and management. There was some tussle over who will manage any future re-development in NMMC area. Not sure of the status. BTW, Both NMMC & CIDCO are cash rich body.

Water & power is absolutely no issue in NMMC area (in fact water supply is better in NMMC). Kharghar and beyond are still some development and augmentations are happening, which results in disruptions time to time.

Comment

See if Aadi Allure in Kanjurmarg East interest you... rate is 10500

Comment

Thanks but I was looking for ready to move or an apartment that is nearing completion.

Comment

I spent some time exploring Navi Mumbai last two weeks. To summarize, the rates in Kharghar close to market is same as Western Mumbai or may be slightly less expensive. The average rate of 1 BHK was around 70-80 Lac whereas in sector 35 2 BHKs are available for approx 80 Lac without amenities. We also checked some places around Kalaomboli where you can get a 2 BHK with all amenities for upto 85 lac.

Will continue to explore more locations for the next few weekends .

Comment

In my opinion, Navi Mumbai is outrageously priced as of now. 75-80 lacs in Kharghar for 1 BHK is simply much beyond the definition of overpriced. Even in Ulwe, 1 BHKs are priced 40 lacs plus. Navi Mumbai market definitely needs around 50% correction to make it affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by needhome4me View Post
                    I spent some time exploring Navi Mumbai last two weeks. To summarize, the rates in Kharghar close to market is same as Western Mumbai or may be slightly less expensive. The average rate of 1 BHK was around 70-80 Lac whereas in sector 35 2 BHKs are available for approx 80 Lac without amenities. We also checked some places around Kalaomboli where you can get a 2 BHK with all amenities for upto 85 lac.

Will continue to explore more locations for the next few weekends .
                    Needhome.. please check resale flats.. don't go only to builders, a lot of them give you rubbish rates for new property most times.. also you'll hear stuff like "deemed OC" and stuff which I still haven't figured what they mean.. essentially you end up paying higher txn costs ..if you have a budget of 85 lakhs you could get ready 2bhk flats on GB road in projects like Cosmos at Ova or Vijay Vilas which has all amenities.. am sure there are others as well, but you'll have to do the research..

In Navi Mumbai why not check Seawoods? Its much closer than Kharghar, off Palm Beach road and is well laid out..since the railway line would bifurcate from Seawoods, it'd also be safer to buy Seawoods compared to Kharghar from a commute perspective which is an important factor while making an investment..Should in my opinion get a good 1 bhk for 70 to 80 lakhs.. else check off PB road 1bhk properties at Sanpada..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X